kissing (with tongues)

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

kissing (with tongues)

Postby darkevilantihero » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:40 pm

well i am really fed up with being single, so ive decided that im going to be more outgoing, and actually try being the one doing the asking.

but i am worried as when/if i do get someone, they will want to kiss/pull me and the last time i did this i did not enjoy it whatsoever, and i am worried that if i say i dont want to do this, it will put the girl off.

what does everyone think?

thanks
Steve..:)
darkevilantihero
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Moose » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:00 pm

Do you mean you don't want to kiss the person at first, or not at all? When you did it last time and didn't enjoy it, was it the kissing you didn't like, or more the person? Have you kissed a lot of people and not enjoyed it, or was it just the last time?

Sorry for all the questions! I don't think there's anything wrong in not kissing someone the night you meet them, and some people don't kiss on a first date at all. It's up to you. Some girls might find it a nice change for a guy not to want to snog them straight away! However, if you're saying you don't like kissing full stop and aren't into it at all, then that potentially could make a girl feel insecure, and think that you don't like her, rather than that you don't like kissing. It would be all about how you let her know so that she understood, rather than had to guess.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby yessica » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:46 pm

Yeah. You don't have to kiss on the first date. Take it slow. Get to know them a bit first. A lot of girls really like that. When you know them better, yuo may enjoy kissing them more. And the more practice you get, the better it is. When you kiss the same person you get to know what feels good for both of you so it won't be mind-blowing straight away.
:D Smile and the world smiles with you. Laugh and they all think you're on drugs :lol:
xoxoxox
yessica
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...