in love with my brother inlaw

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

should we come clean and have a chance at happiness

Poll ended at Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 1

in love with my brother inlaw

Postby marie2303 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:38 pm

hi just an update since my last post me and my brother inlaw av been together a few times its the best feeling ever been with him but its terribly resulted in me getting pregnant and us deciding to abort it,im now off work suffering with depression in silence as i cant talk bwt it to ny1 but him ive never been so low i just want us to be 2gether properly n stop all this ongoing heartache 4 all,people r getting suspicious of our closeness n its hard to deny it nymore wen i want to tell the world that i love him,i cant cope much longer its tearing people apart i know my husband knows deep down and i think it would be best he knew so he can move on i want him to be haapy to but am frightened of the outcome ,i wish he was holding me rgt now n it was going to be ok but it isnt what can i do im lost :cry:
help me i've fallen 4 my brother inlaw,he lives with us n has feelins 4 me to as we av sort of talked in riddles i know it's wrong i dont need tellin off can some1 help im going crazy ,pleeeeeeze
marie2303
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Rather than just blow everyones worlds apart can you do one thing at a time
Leave your husband then let the dust settle a bit before announcing that your are getting together with the brother in law
People may already suspect but you don't have to confirm tit
At least this may spare your husband feelings and if people think your close to the brotehr in law they may take that as natural progression of a good friendship and it won't seem so bad towards your husband
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby snail » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:08 pm

Bel Bel's right: if you're quite sure you're not happy with your husband and want the marriage to be over (which is a different and separate thing from wanting to be with your brother-in-law) then put your energies into ending the marriage and finding separate accommodation. Don't say anything about the brother-in-law to your husband if you can help it - how awful would this be for him? And it could do a lot of damage to his family relations.

Later on you and the brother MAY be able to get together officially, but sort the marriage out first. And obviously ensure you are sorted in the contraceptive department as well.
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby all_apologies » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Have locked and re-posted this in your original thread here. Please stick to one thread to make it easier for others to follow your situation. Thanks.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to And the rest...