Domestic volience

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Domestic volience

Postby forest » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Hi, i had to leave my husband on 16th jan due to domestic volience, it turned very nasty. I am just not coping with life at all at the mo, feels like the whole world and moon are against me, i cant do anything right, upset everyone around me or feels that im just not wanted. I sat in my horse lorry yersterday crying for 1/2 hr as a silly teenager told me that i knew nothing about my job, and while typing this had a cry due to mum making pancakes badly.

What am i to do? I just feel like giving up on life and everything, seems so much easier.
forest
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Yellowcoaching » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:26 pm

It sounds like you have had a lot to deal with in short time. Your self esteem is probably shot to pieces. You need to build your confidence back up after what you've been through.
You only get one life; I can help you make the most of it.
Yellowcoaching
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 pm

I agree with yellowcoaching.
Sometimes the stress comes out once we walk away from a bad situation, you used all your strength walking away.
I definately think domestic abuse causes massive lose of self esteem, my mum was a victim and I a witness to it for many years so I have seen the after affects.
Take yellowcoachings advice but also write down all the good things about yourself including physical and personality. When you get down read it. It helps reinforce your self image.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to And the rest...