At work party, guy tries it on with me!

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

At work party, guy tries it on with me!

Postby Cat Queen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:31 pm

Hi everyone! This isn`t a prob as such, Im just interested in how other people would deal with it, And If it`s happened to you or someone you know! :o ok... The other week I was at a work party, It was great, I got drunk. My lad was also there, having a laugh, and we were dancing. :D But...This guy fae work kept following us around! :roll: He bought us drinks, nice enough,but there was a motive! :x When my lad started mingling, this other guy was doing his upmost to chat me up! :o I was NOT impressed :x My lad caught him a few times that night saying inapropriate things to me, And he warned him off me. It didn`t work! :o He felt up my leg in front of my lad, I warned him off, my lad warned him of a punch if anything else happens! :) But still, walking home, he tried to split us apart by pushing his way through us when I was holding hands with my lad! :roll: The end result is that we are going to report him to personel, incase it happens again! But there IS a catch! He`s already done this to another girl at work,she ignored him, then he started calling her a slag and stuff! :o Her Lad kept his cool, but her friend, who is male,punched him and lost his job!!!! :roll: :-? So guy`s? Anybody had anything like this happen to them? Or any comments?
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LL » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:33 pm

i sorta had a simialr problem
nothin so bad as that but i liked this girl an she was flirtin wid me an wen i tried to make a move she said i was in the bad
i knew it wasnt just me, i know i played my part but she was flirtin with me an every one else agreed except the girl her self
now i stay away from her an am always careful when girls appear to be flirting

i dobnt know u so dont take it the wrong way
u may be flirting and u may not know it, it happen
LL
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Im settled

Postby Cat Queen » Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:50 pm

Thanks for your advice and feedback. I`m VERY happy with my boyfriend! :P Although people do describe me as being Very friendly. Maybe the guy took things the wrong way. I`ve had no bother with him since. He`s been reported to the personel manager, and has been formally counciled. I HOPE it dosn`t happen again :o :)
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...