i met this girl.....................

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i met this girl.....................

Postby LL » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:23 pm

i went out on the town on sat nite with a friend an her friend brouht out a friend
i am a friendly uy we ot on pretty g i never expect anythin from women i just go out to have a gud time
well we talked for a while, u know simple stuff, what we do, were we live thins like that.
it got a bit loud so we danced, but it was with every one in the roup so we was never alone
i was talking to a mate of mine who is gay, the irl shimmyed over to me and i didnt react, i was drunk, my gay mate commented on the fact i didnt react,
if she feels i didnt react and she sees me again she may think im not interested, but me is.
i think she asked me out but i cudnt hear her properly an i was slightly drunk

chances are i wont see her again, my friend gone to spain for 2 months today
i dont usually fall for girls so quickly
i cant keep still
i been to the gym, nothing is helpin,i feel so fidgety
its been all day yesterday and all day today its not gettin easier

an if by chance she is out when im out again it wont be for a few weeks as me is broke

ok it is prob built up sexual frustration and bein a virin dont help
i tried anxiety manaement techniques nuthin is workin
LL
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:40 am

Hi hun,
For goodness sakes! Get her number! Get ahold of your friend in Spain and find out where this girl lives, what her number is, call her up, ask her out, and go from there! Stop torturing yourself! k? :)
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to And the rest...