my bf is inexperienced...

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my bf is inexperienced...

Postby concepta » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:51 am

ok so im usually open to sex and going down on my bf and rubbish like that but of course only with serious relationships cos im the type of person who wouldn't go off with any1 but when i was with my bf ex (we could be getin bk 2gether) whenever we were shiftin and he would go down on me he would then just say come on lets go wherever it would be that we'd be goin later ie town.this started 2 annoy me cos i found it weird that i didnt go down on him but i didn't know how 2 broach the sub.plus i was wonderin when we were goin out 4 a few months when it was bout 5 why he never tried 2 have sex with me or talk bout us havin sex in the future.when we broke up our friend told me that he's a virgin which im mad that he never told me since we talked bout everything well so i thought and that he's never had a girl gone down on him and i was the 1st girl he went down on.none of this bothers me in 1 way i think its cool that theirs still sum guys out their that would stay a virgin till they found the right girl but if we get bk 2gether i want us 2 b open with eachother and i don't know how?plz help!how can i talk 2 him!
concepta
Just Landed
Just Landed

umm

Postby briz babe » Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:16 am

Umm it sounds to me that hes shy. But my ex was the same talking to him about sex just got him embarressed so one day I tryed fore play got him right on the edge he felt relaxed and we had sex. It wasn't brillant but you have to boost up the condfidents so I said it was good and soon he became more and more relaxed and sex was grrrrrreat !!!!!
try it. Best of luck I'm here if you wanna talkxx
briz babe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...