Head in the clouds

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Head in the clouds

Postby wench! » Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:06 pm

A few days ago I was in the pub with my boyfriend and we got chatting to these spanish girls.One of them was gorgeous (way prittier than me) and I didn' mind my boyfriend telling me that, I also didn't mind when they swaped email adresses. Then she fond this Spanish guy and started kissing him and stuff and I thought it was dead sweet. Today I accidently saw an email on my boyf's email box saying that he'd wanted to make love to her all night and he wished she's kissed him like that spanish guy. I'm so shocked and upset.....maybe this means that he doesn't love me as much anymore......
wench!
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sovs » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:02 am

Thats awful.

Your boyfriend has completely crossed the line.
I would ditch him.
Tell him you saw it and see what he says, but dont believe him if he says it was a joke because you dont send that to a girl for a laugh.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby MelodyLinn » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:56 am

I agree with sovs once again. That is terrible what your boyfriend did! :x You've got to ditch him...also, what will he be like to every other gorgeous girl that strolls past him?

MelodyLinn :roll:

Live as if you'll die tomorrow
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby wench! » Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:09 am

well he says thatit was someone else messing with his email.....
wench!
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sovs » Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:32 am

Hmmmmmm, some how i doubt it.
But its up to you what you wanna do, and if you believe him.
And how would someone else have known her email address and what she was like etc.

Hope it gets sorted

Sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:54 pm

That sounds awful hun. I would not be best pleased if i found it. Perhaps you should ask him if he really values the relationship he has with you?
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby MelodyLinn » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:00 am

Again i agree totaly with sovs. Now he's even lying to you about people messing with his e-mail!...

Love,
MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby tammybligh » Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:29 pm

It doesn't sound as if he's taking all this seriously.

I agree wholeheartedly with Sovs - this guy has crossed the line. There's no need to behaive in that way, and I'm not sure I believe that someone has messed with his computer - not unless his friends are so vindictive that they would set him up?!?! Only you know that....

Maybe you should dump him and look for someone who will treat you properly and have some respect for you, as this guy clearly doesn't.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you.
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

email/internet - love it or hate it..?

Postby zer0_option » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:02 am

from reading what you have written (and what he had written) i would have to say that things are over...

i met my current girlfriend (and why she loves me i will never know :D ) through the internet and her biggest worry when we first started dating (how old am i..?) was that i would emailing other women and messing her about...

funnily enough, she had no problem with me going into town on my own - she had no worries that i would go with anyone else - but the internet stuff she really had an issue with...

so something had to give - surprisingly (you might think) i gave up chatting online/emailing (to all but longtime friends) as much as i did and chose a clever, funny, pretty and (prehaps most importantly) real woman to spend to my free time with... she still cant get me to ditch lara croft though... :P

but back to the originally point - if he wrote that (and lets face it how many people know your email login password..??) he is already gone - and nobody deserves to be treated like second best (been there, done that and not doing it again - but thats another story)

dont know if i helped but...
zer0_option
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...