HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN.... ?

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN.... ?

Postby ms 6275 » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:12 pm

If your on a night out how do you know if you have a chance with a girl and its worth going up to her and chatting her up also what are the signs that a woman likes you in day to day life coz even if a woman had her lips locked to mine i woludn't know that she liked me.
ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:01 pm

If a girl was trying to get you to notice her, she would look in to your eyes, have time to talk to you, be flirty.
When i flirt i make sure im in a low cut top so you can see what your missing out on.

When your out if a girl keeps looking at you or checking you out then she wants you to go over.
I know a lot of girls go after the guys nowdays, but i prefer a guy to come to me.

Sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby ms 6275 » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:36 pm

girls asking blokes out. they dont do that where i live the girls her still think its the 18th C and wait for the bloke to do all the work. Is that it is that all women do just look at you a bit ?
ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:08 am

It depends,

A lot of the girls where i live go out get hissed and would probably have you in a back alley lol.
Where abouts do you live?
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby MelodyLinn » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:09 am

Hiya.

I agree with sovs as alot of the gals round here would also do that! lol.

Well it depend on the lady ms. If I was out I'd tend to look over every now & then & try to catch your eye! Then maybe smile...as sovs said, it depends.

Love & peace,

MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ms 6275 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:09 am

A small town in nottinghamshire. are you telling me that in 2 mill years the best we could come up with for letting the other sex know that we might like them a little is to look at them? SOVS where do you live coz it sounds like i should move there
ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

would offer advice but...

Postby zer0_option » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:45 am

even at the ripe old age of *ahem* i still need a big neon sign above the girl/womans head to let me know she is interested...

and i am a libran - alledgely one of the flirtest signs around (shows what they know - hey..??)

*thinks back* the eye contact is a definite sign that she is interested (or a potential stalker!! - sorry not helping am i..??)

i would definitiely avoid any type of *cheesy* chat-up line if you want to progress anywhere... imho

hope you figure it out 8)
zer0_option
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sovs » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:39 pm

I live in Crawley.

I guess thats the trouble with small towns, everyone knows eachother etc, which is probably why your getting no luck.

Sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby MelodyLinn » Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:05 pm

lol, you could try going out to bigger towns/cities ms....?

Love & peace,

MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ms 6275 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:08 pm

I do try the bigger citys i go to nottingham a lot but the women in notts are either slapers or they are so far up them selfs that you have no chance unless you look like brad pitt or you act like a caveman. guess i'll have to try derby and wear all my flashing and glowing stuff to make everyone look at me.
ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby MelodyLinn » Fri Aug 29, 2003 6:03 pm

I'm shocked. I live in between Nottingham & Derby. I wouldn't wear that kinda stuff ms! :P I don't think you'd want that kind of attention being drawn towards you. :wink:

Love & peace,

Melodylinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby winnie3n » Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:55 pm

Hi there

Agree with Sovs comments.

Basically, if we fancy someone, then we will keep looking at them and have a special glint in our eyes. And our body language tells a lot aswell.

Arms folded across our chests usually means 'not that interested'. Check the web out for any sites that talk about body language and that will help you out.

Plus why not just try saying hi to a girl you like when you walk past, that may start a conversation and who knows where that will lead you to.

I was not sure if my husband fancied me, but if I had not jumped on him at the Christmas party, I would have missed out on so much love, support and companionship (plus other things).

Good Luck

Winnie
winnie3n
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...