How can I tell if a Girl I Like in this Shop is interested

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is it silly to fall deeply with someone you dont know

Yes
7%
No
53%
Depends
33%
Undecided
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby bryony-jane » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:14 am

Its not silly ricky, you like her, i can see that, shes all you talk about and that proves you adore her. Shes so waiting for you to make the first move, us girls believe that men making the first move proves that they're worth it-trust me!!! I think you'd be lying not to say that you do actually love her, i think she feels the same way, i feel this due to the fact that she looked at ure butt when you went up the stairs in escapade that day we went shopping together lol. But from my experience from going out with you and loving you, she couldn't fancy a better person on the earth, your an amazing person rick and as your soul mate-bestest friend i love you very much and hope all the best darling xxx go for it, theres nothing more anyone can say. Im just praying everynight
( [-o< ) that you get what you deserve, which is more than you can imagine rick. Trust me when i say no one on this planet is a more kinder, generous, trustworthy and exquisite person than you ricky, so in reality there's no reason why she couldn't love you also. Phone me when you can love, your soul mate bry xxxxxxx *rolleyesheart* love you see you at christmas xxxxxxx

Post edited by Enigma on 28 November 2003 to change case of text from ALL CAPS to sentence case.
bryony-jane
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to And the rest...