what should i do?

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what should i do?

Postby bryony-jane » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:25 pm

help!!! ive bin seein lee since may, this is the second time hes dumped me coz he needs time, which is understandable as he lives in a difficult enviroment and he has a few probs, he did want me back but i fell for this guy, now we av decided its best not 2 go out, and iv realised i still love lee, i know he loves me, but how to get him back????? am i doin t rite thing by wantin him back??? how do i know if he still wants me??? :( i cry everynight jus thinkin of it, i need him!!! HELP
bryony-jane
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby darkwarrior7 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:40 pm

Ok I believe tis is the norm when you have been wit someone tat u love very deeply and tey seem to b the one for you, I think your going to have to ride on the bumps wit tis one and see if things pick up again wit u and lee u probably need to have a good long talk with him. Hope this is helpfull. Good Luck with it all.
darkwarrior7
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby cheese100 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:08 pm

You need to tell him how you feel this could save you heart ache and get you where you want to be.good luck cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:05 pm

Yeah - this happened all the time with me and my gf it is hard but just be there for one another. U don't have to be gf and bf just good friends that share the occasional kiss

:)

Vlad
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby saz » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:27 pm

Sit down with him and have a good talk about things, tell him how you feel. He might still be having other problems and might still find having a relationship a bit difficult so you should take things slowly so that neither of you get hurt again.

Dont feel bad about going out with someone else, this Lee did dump you and you were a free agent to do whatever you liked. It is good that you did go out with someone else because otherwise you might not have realised how much you did like Lee.

If he feels the same then there is nothing stopping you getting back together is there? All it takes is for one of you to make the first move! Good luck!
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby bryony-jane » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:22 am

Thanx for helping me peeps, your a great help, wev decided to see eachother on new years eve, see what happens, as wer kinda both gona be drinkin and im sleepin over his house, hope if anything does happen, he wont regret it in the morning!!! I do love him and adore him, and i do understand he needs time, as my best mnate rick (darkwarrior7) says hes not used to having someone doting on him so much, i hope this is true!!! I do show my love, not just by telling him over and over that i love him and by kissing him etc... But also by buying him stuff, not like expensive stuff, but you know, the odd packet of jelly babies and the odd necklace yada yada yada, hope it works out for us, its all that i want thanx again peeps xxx :p

Posted edited by Enigma on 28 November 2003 to format text from ALL CAPS to sentence case.
bryony-jane
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to And the rest...