What should my friend do?

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What should my friend do?

Postby ali » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:29 pm

the other day a teacher came on to my mate
the thing is my mates straight but the teacher is a bloke. every1 at school knows hes gay but hes never tried nothing like this b4.
its really upset my mate.
PLEASE help i want 2 cheer him up

[size=9]Edited by Saz 22 December 2003[/size]
ali
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby woopdecker » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:31 pm

Maybe he should tell someone what happend, it'll help for him to get it sorted and make sure it doesnt happen agen.
Take him out for the day, have a laugh!
A day out cheers anyone up

Luv maz
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:36 pm

This is a serious allegation and your friend should tell another teacher or his parents.

It may be that this teacher was behaving in a way which made your friend feel uncomfortable, but he didn't mean to make him feel this way. Either way your teacher should not be behaving this way towards students.

Your friend hasn't done anything wrong. Tell him not to see his teacher alone again and tell someone about it.

Try not to listen to gossips things can get twisted as they go round.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Fidel » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:39 am

Are you sure you haven't heard this off someone coz it may be a bending of the truth
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sovs » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:21 pm

This sort of stuff always reminds me of my french teacher. He always used to look down my top, it made me feel sick :x

If this is serious then i should get your mate to tell his parents and get him reported.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:13 pm

Teachers know the rules and should stick by them. If they dont then they should be reported. A teacher actually told my friends mother at parents evening what 'a very attractive girl' she was. Her mum gave him a fuming look and said 'what about her work or do you spend all your time looking at her?'. She reported him and rightly so because it is inappropriate.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to And the rest...