im changing.

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

im changing.

Postby kay » Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:40 pm

well firstly im 17 years old. and recently i started college, and when i first went there i was this wee shy girl, but now, im this mental crazy one, but i dont think its for the worst i think its for the better, until a few days ago, i had a mix up with a class member, he was butting into my business a few months ago, and the other day, i brought it up as i had intered his conversation. then all of a sudden he had really snapped at me, and his friend said a few nasty things to me, and one of them was, no wonder every one hates you! , but the thing is..i dont think they do.
but it had got me thinking..i could be very annoying,and sometimes too jokey. i dont know why but after that i feel like every one hates me secreatly. even though, them two boys are very rough and always wanting a fight, thinking they are much harder then the other guys..but i cant stop feeling low now! :cry: .
kay
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby smile » Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:24 pm

Hi Kay,

I wouldn't take what they said seriously. The trouble is the more we get thinking about something the more it worries us. Most people say things out of rage and spite and the argument sounded like the perfect place for both of those things to occur. Ignore those comments, I'm sure they didn't mean them.

Take care,
Smile
x x x
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby KoRn_Freak » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:21 pm

Rise above the rest and just focus on the good aspects of your life and your personality. I find myself ranting on and getting obnoxious nearly every day, so I simply be quiet for a few minutes to let myself calm down and then I'm fine again. I think quite a few people get conscious of their behaviour, and with you being at college for the first time, I'm guessing that this new environment is playing around with your mind making you feel giddy and excited. I recommend you take it all in with a deep breath and enjoy college, regardless of the idiots that won't have grown up yet. Hope that helps!
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to And the rest...