Me and my mom

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Me and my mom

Postby bubblebath » Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:32 pm

me and my mom love each other but we always argue we hit each other try to hurt each other and stuff
when my mom is in 1 of her bad moods she can go baserk she says things id rather not say and when we argue i go up to my room to cool down but she doesnt leave me she comes up and carries on shouting at me and then if i say sumthin she will hit me :evil:
i mean i always forgive her but its all the time i mean on sunday we argued i said i hated her and wanted to live at my dads so i did
im back home again now but well argue again soon my mom says cause im growing up but every 1 argues but me and my mom just never stop

please help before me and my mom hurt each other
please i need some advice we talk to each other about it but that does nothing please help :cry:
Last edited by bubblebath on Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

arguments

Postby Kit » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:26 pm

Hi Louise,

I'm not sure how old you are, but here goes.

Me and my mum used to be in the same position you are in. We fought like cat and dog constantly. She used to beat me and even gave me a black eye once. I could never understand why she took everything out on me, as I never did anything wrong.

I am the eldest of 4 children, and I think she used to take evreything out on my rather than deal with her problems. I left home when I was 16 as she hit me again, and I told her I wasn't going to put up with it any more. I had left it too long to talk to her and did the harsh thing by moving away.

She ended up going to see her doctor, and now we get on better than we ever have. We're more like friends than mother and daughter.

My advise to you is, sit down and talk to her one day/night when she's relaxed and in a good mood. Try and explain to her that if you do anything to make her upset you're sorry, but things can't carry on the way they are doing, because in the end you're both going to say things you regret and end up hurting each other deeply.

Maybe there is somebody else you can talk to? see if they can have a quiet word with your mum and explain how you're feeling?

Hope this helps
Kit
Kit
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby sovs » Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:55 pm

Get you and your mum to make a pact so when you start to get airiated you go for a walk.
If your mum starts and trys to hurt you leave the house for a while, she wont follow you and hit you in the street. I really think you need someone you can confide in.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to And the rest...