She h8s me coz he fancies me ... whaddy I do?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

She h8s me coz he fancies me ... whaddy I do?

Postby evilmage » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:34 pm

Theres this guy called chris. my best m8 fancies him & so did I 4 a bit. Not nemor tho!
But he fancies me, so now shes being real mean 2 me saying that she h8s me & stuff. She told him that I slit my wrist & stuf which is a complete lie!
I thought that it wud get sortd out b4 skool started, but now Im not 2 sure. It wud reeli b rubbish if it carried on thru skool but I dont no wot 2 do!
I neva sed that I was going out with him, or even intented 2 go out wit him, & he didnt say that 2 her either. Shes jus being mean and its really gettin me down.
I dnt think that I shud have 2 say sorry or call her up or nething, I tried txting her asking if she was still annoyed & she jus sed leave me alone & stuff.l
:( Please help!
xXx evilmage xXx
evilmage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Ok

Postby Differcult » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:20 pm

Maybe your friend is hurting inside because you have got the boy she fancys try talking to her. Explain that it's not your fault Chris has feelings for you. If this dosen't work write her a letter explaining what your feeling inside. Then just leave her wait untill she rings txts or just says "Hi" to you. She will come around, as for Chris just tell him that you don't cut yourself and any other things that your mate has said to him. Friendships more improtant then some guy. Hope this helps Differcult XxX
Differcult
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby HannahL » Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:22 pm

Hiya. I agree with you. you've done nothing wrong and have nothing to apologise for. she, on the other hand, has behaved really badly by telling lies about you. Its ok for her to feel upset and angry - I probably would in her position - but the upset and anger shouldn't be directed at you - its the situation that sucks not anything you've done. be firm in your belief in that. hopefully she'll come round and if she doesn't then she wasn't a good friend in the first place - true friends don't persecute each other.

I hope things are ok in school for you!! xx
HannahL
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends