Member Introductions: Say "Hello!"

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Macy24 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:43 pm

Hi I better introduce myself.
Well, my name is Macy I am 24 I live in Chester.
I am originally from Orange,CA in USA but I have lived in the UK though for 10 years now.
My family moved over here after my Dad died.
We have 4 hamsters called Callie(1),Mikey(4),Shek(3) & Lala(1 1/2).
3 rabbits called Kakky(2),Bernie(4) & Muppet(1).
2 labradors called Beethaoven(6 months) & Leo(5)
Last edited by Macy24 on Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't cheat death!
So why not join him!
Macy24
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lesley-Anne » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:53 pm

hey i'm called Lesley-Anne and i'm 16 and from Glasgow in Scotland.. umm i like listenin to music - spesh rock n dance n metal (lol basically anything unless it's REAALLYY cheesy lol) i go to Tae Qwon Do, i'm Blue Belt (i think! lol)
umm i'm on a break from skool the now but i start back in August for my final year (sixth yr) n i'm doin higher busness management (soo borin!), media studies (gud!) history n intermediate 2 tourism!
ummm i guess thats about it lol
xXxXxXx
Lesley-Anne
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Moonface » Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:30 pm

My name is Lora & i am 30 years old (god,I feel old).
I have 2 kids ben (15) & tara (14).

I do a part time college course on I.T.
And I work part time as an office support (glorifed skivvy!).
I like to think I quite with it I like listening to slip knot,Marilyn Manson & 50 cent etc.lol.
It hard work, but someone's gotta do it!
Moonface
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

me myself n i

Postby missperfect » Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:06 pm

hello everyone
im 15, prefer to remain anonymous (for now - bad experience with internet psychos, still not over it) um i talk a lot, so wen u want me to shut up, just lemme know (not that im gonna shut up or nethin :wink: )
moved to the UK abt 2 yrs ago from africa but am not some bushman tribe thing like most ppl ive met seem to think. I live with my dad whose not so well :( my 2 lil sisters :evil: and have to be the sister, the mum, the friend, the receptionist, the nurse, the evil cow that sends ppl to bed on skul nites and all, so if u need any help advice, or sum1 to yell at you wen u r not doin wat ur meant to be doin, just lemme know.
Umm, learnin alot while doin it tho, like I DONT WANT NE KIDS.

lets see, a quote for the day......... LIFE ISNT PERFECT, BUT THATS WHATS PERFECT ABOUT IT........ complicated but think abt it.........

missperfect
missperfect

New person!!

Postby mixed up chick » Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:41 pm

Hey
im actually not that new but not that old!! i thought id introduce myself now anyway, betta late then neva!!! Well im only 14 so that would probably explain my not so good replies to problems!! So i thought i betta say now if iv given any advice that was really rubbish, im sorry!!! Anyway, erm if anyone ever wants to talk to a silly 14 year old who loves Eminem just write to me!!
mixed up chick

Hello...x

Postby Mellie...x » Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:32 pm

Hi I'm Mel and after reading these introductions I feel old!!

I am 29, but I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Reading the advice given on this site, is amazing, some people on here are older and wiser than their years!

About me ... :roll: lets see my ideal sunday would be curled up on the sofa (with Mr Right one day!) with some chocolate, an Audrey Hepburn movie and a very cold glass of wine .. very bridget jones!

love to you all xx
Mellie...x
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Kiki » Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:07 pm

Hi I'm Kiki I'm 21,I live with my b/f Ben who is 25 in Dublin with our two children Guineve(5) + Brandon(3).

I am hopefully going to start college in September to do Pyschological studies.

My fave movie is:American History X.(Ummmm,Edward Norton naked :wink: ).
My fave song is:Sinead O'connor - Nothing compares 2 u.It reminds me of my dad (R.I.P).

Can't think of anything else to write.
If god was a women she would have 3 million clones of Brad Pitt & they would all be "EASY".
Kiki
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby doris123_45 » Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:27 pm

i'm doris also nickname doin GCSE's this yr love 2 shop but who don't and also love chocol8 love r'n'b and garage go clubbin stil a virgin :o only jokin lol and thats it!!!!???!!! fav song at the mo is blu cantrelle and sean paul remix and lumidee ne 1 heard it fav film is con air love nicholas cage alwayz makes me cry
doris123_45
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sovs » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:41 pm

Hi,

Im sovs

Im 18 years old (will be 19 soon)
I've been married two years, and been with my husband for four years.
I have a son who's 11 months He was born early 4 days before my 18th. But he was a lovely presant. :wink:

I love to watch friends, chandler is my favorite, I love to read, and enjoy going to the pub, And visiting different places

I love watching Charmed and Friends, and my favorite film at the moment has got to be Ya Ya Sisterhood

anyway i've gone on a bit so i had better go, bye. :wink:
Last edited by sovs on Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Hi I'm a new member

Postby Beckyt » Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:38 pm

Hi

Well my names the same is Becky which is obviously the same as my user name. I'm a 21 year old graduate. I live in a town near Birmingham. I am a trained peer group counsellor (trained by my local primary care group) I am the oldest of three my sister is 18 and my brother is 16. I have been with my man for 6 years. And I'm a bit of a mad person! :) I love people, I want to do something useful with my life to help others so thats why I registered on this site.I consider myself to be a friendly person although I'm not overly trusting so I take a bit of time to be myself.
I think this site is fab it is a real help to a lot of people. I'm amazed by people's life experiences and my life seems so boring in comparison.
Don't worry be happy!!!
Beckyt
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby freakin' out babe » Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:08 pm

Hi I'm Helen I'm 22 years old.
I have a great girlfriend called Sally who is 24 and I have a gorgeous daughter called Joey (I was a massive DC fan at the time) who is 4.

I work part time as a bar maidand I also go to Bath University to study Enginering.

Music I like:Robbie Williams to Eminem to John Lennon to Dusty Springfield.
My fave songs of all time is:Lynard Skynard-Sweet Home Alabama & Alannah Myles- Black Velvet.

Films I like:EdTv,Reign of Fire,Jackass,The Usual Suspects.
My fave film of all time is:8 Mile
Last edited by freakin' out babe on Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony Blair puts 2 peoms in a bus shelter and calls it a museum. - Victoria Woods

Stand up is my 1st love.Well that's if you don't count Carrol Farrell who cracked 2 of my ribs doing the huckleback at the church dance. - Peter Kay.
freakin' out babe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby hitchcockm00 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:41 am

Hi,

I'm Mark, I'm young (14). I live near Exeter in Devon.
My ambition is to have a dream and my dream is to have an ambition! :-?
In 10 years the way I would like to see my life is: Me being married to my current girlfriend (farfeched I know but I live in hope), I have a steady job (not sure what job it is yet but hey), I live in quite a big house in the country and I have a kid or some kids running around my feet.
Look into my eyes and its easy to see,
one and one make two, two and one make three.
hitchcockm00
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby woopdecker » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:22 pm

Heya, i'm Maria from Nottingham - UK. I'm 14 years old, 15 in october!! I come from a family of 5, got one brother and one sister, both older, such a pain!
I lived in nottingham all my life, pretty boring really. I love footy and i'm just about to start my GCSE's in whic i'm doing my fave subject, P.E! I'd love to be a P.E teacher when i'm older. Ad live on a boat, dont ask about the second, caus i dont know tha answer!!

My fave band- Got lots, but it has to be Feeder, went to see them at Rock City, best time of my life!!

My fave TV series is deffinatly Charmed and Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

My fave book it Tell Me No Lies-Marolie Blackman.

My fave movie of all time is Labbryinth.

And that's about it really.
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby MelodyLinn » Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:48 am

Hi! My name is Melody & I come from a small town somewhere nere the Midlands.. :D I've come a long way in 3 years and have had experienced alot of things in my time and want to give advice to people who need it and are going through what I am close to...

I love to keep a scrapbook with different sections in. Like my fave celebs, animal rights, sexism, the environment, the world, and articles close to myself! :D

I will be famous one day, as a leader of somekind of rights, probably animal rights, maybe equal rights, & human rights. Also I will be protesting against sexism. :roll:

One more thing, I hate violence. It is never the answer & I believe in peace not war. Violence never does any good.

I'll stop now 'cause I'm prattling on! Thanks for reading this,

Love and peace,
Melody Linn :P

I wanna taste the world, live it, feel it, smell it, see it. Not waste it away like most of us. Not take it for granted. I will change our planet, even if it is in a small way... You'll see.
Last edited by MelodyLinn on Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby spider girl » Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:54 pm

My name is Elizabeth but I like to be called Lizzy.

I'm 16 and I live in Brixham.

I have just finished school (waiting exam results!!!).

I am going to college in September I am going to East 17 which is Drama school London.

My dream job would be to get a part on Hollyoaks (go on laugh,everybody else does!),I know Hollyoaks isn't known as a nation favourite but I think you have to start somewhere and that would be a great place to start.

When I get time I do sponsered walks etc for RSPCA and other organizations.

UMMMMM,lets talk about something abit lighter.

My favourite film is American Pie 1+2.Can't wait to see the third 1.

My favourite artist is Robbie.I went to see him in Knebworth with my b/f.

My favourite book is Jaws.
spider girl
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat