He's a complete Pain!!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

He's a complete Pain!!!

Postby X_Smiler_X » Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:29 am

This lad at school is forever asking me out, complementing me, trying to get me to go to a dance with him, and I'm really not interested in him - he claims I'm his best mate, yet he goes around showing mine and his conversations from the internet to all of my mates, and I dont even recall being online the night they were meant to have been typed out. He's changed half of the text to nasty stuff about my friend, who believed him, and ignored me for 3 days - he is now talking to me, and realised they were a load of rubbish, but he's really digging a deeper hole for himself, friendship wise.
Please help.
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kit » Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:31 pm

Hun you need to be firm!, Tell him to stop. Be nice about it but also get your point across, just let him know, that you think what he's doing is wrong and that you don't appreciate him spreading rumours and showing your messages round to his friends.

If you still want to be friends with him, make sure he understands that friends don't do that to one another. Easier said than done I know, but in the end if you don't stop it now, it might get worse.

Hope this helps hun,
Kit
Kit
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Ok

Postby Differcult » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:31 pm

Just say to this boy that your not intersted. Tell him you can never be more than friends not boyfriend and girlfriend not best mates just mates and if that dosen't work then be firm with him. If you can block him from your messenger, tell him how much he's hurt you by making you mate not like you. Then he will back off. Try blanking him, if none of the other stuff works Hope it helps Differcult XxX
Differcult
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Emma__ » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:50 pm

I have just passed all my GCSE's so just finished school till i go back in september for my A-levels, but i feel as though school relationships never work anyway. People always seem to go seperate ways after school, your friends move on, find jobs get b/f's and you never see them anymore. Other people go to uni,. I have never dated any boys at school, due to the reason that it's school basically. Your life doesn't really seem to start till your out of school and in the big world.

I am only 16 and haven't had any relationship with any boys yet, i am looking to my career first, i know that my time will come along when i am clubbing and out meeting blokes. For now though i am happy achieving my goals in life and aiming for the career i want. I don't want to get stuck in a relationship now and not have my mind fully focused on my work for i know i would regret it in life when i am stuck in a dead end job going no where.

Ems xx
Emma__

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:38 am

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Keep at it.
K x
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Emma__ » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:34 pm

Thank you i will do,,

Ems xx
Emma__

Postby Emma__ » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:32 pm

are you still at school now x_smiler_x ??

Ems xx
Emma__

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:33 pm

No, why? Let me ask you a question, why are all your posts about 16 yr old girls????
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Emma__ » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:34 pm

Cause i am 16, and all my mates are 16,, sorry have i done something wrong ?? i have only just joined.

Ems xx
Emma__

Postby Emma__ » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:35 pm

sorry if i said something wrong just your post says " his lad at school is forever asking me out " so i just asked if your still at school now

Ems xx
Emma__

Postby MelodyLinn » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:57 pm

Emma's got a point..
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends