Member Introductions: Say "Hello!"

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Impatient...... » Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:33 pm

Hi I'm Felicity I'm 18.
I am in my last year at college studing I.T.I also work part time at a local club DJ-ing.

I now have a son called Korbin James who was born on Boxing day weighing 6lb 13oz.
Last edited by Impatient...... on Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impatient?........Who isn't!?!
Impatient......
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Tally » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:13 pm

Hi I'm Tally I'm 17.
I live in Sheffield.
I like to read,socialize,listening to music and doing exercise.
Talk to you all soon.
Tally
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Taffyboy » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:11 pm

Hiya all Imknown as Taffy (welsh!), Im 19, going to Uni this Sept.

Can't wait! My girlfriend is going to the same one so she can't wait either :)
I love my girlfriend more than anything.... :)
Taffyboy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Jus 2 say hi!

Postby ambie » Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:31 pm

Hiya, I'm Amber! I'm nearly 18! In about 2 weeks I will be living in sunny Cornwall, nr Newquay! Can't wait! I love swimming, its my life, I do loads of it with my mum and also swim for a club! I also love going to the cinema and beach! My friends and family are really important to me! I'm bi, so currently I'm looking for Mr and Mrs Right! LOL!! :P Well hope to hear from u all soon!! :rainbow:
Plz reply soon!

Take care!!

Ambie!!
xXxXx
ambie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby German_Hippo » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:08 am

Hey I am German_Hippo :)

I am 17 and female. I love all kinda music mainly Radiohead, Bjork, Massive Attack and not to mention MICHAEL JACKSON!! I also love animals and have been a vegetarian since I was 10, it made me quite the sickly kid at school but it was my choice! I'm studying R.E, Physchology and Sociology and in the next couple of years I hope to travel alot, mainly round Asia. That's me in a nutshell, pretty average boring person...Also farts still make me laugh :(
German_Hippo
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby weird@ngel » Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:43 am

Hi!!! My name on here is weird@ngel. I came online looking for advice and to help if i can with others, as I truly believe you should give out what you wish to receive. So here I am. i love music and animals. I like to write songs, stories and poetry and I am writing a novel at the moment as well as being a student doing a degree in music. I will probably post my own problem very soon, but I hope that I will help many of you along the way. Always remember that, no matter how bad things seem, it never hurts to get someone elses point of view, after all, you never know when someone else might see the solution that's been eluding you. Good luck and pleasant greetings to all!!
WEIRD@NGEL x x x [-o<
weird@ngel
Just Landed
Just Landed

New member intro

Postby aurora » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:44 pm

Hi everyone

Been reading the other intros and am prepared to be banned from the site for being so ancient (I'm 46). :oops:
I'm female and enjoy gardening, photography, reading and other boring ancient things like that. I used to be a nurse but became depressed and left because after 20 years I just couldn't do it any more.
I now work in an animal shelter which is the best job ever. My nickname is after one of the cats we have! I've got two cats of my own - one is 18 - he's ancient as well - and the other is 2 and always bringing MICE home.
I posted a problem the other day and have been in a few of the forums so thought I'd leave a post here, especially as someone says people register and then don't post.

Best wishes

aurora
aurora
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Summer » Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:02 pm

Hi my name is Summer I'm 20 and I have a son of 5 1/2 months old called Taylor

I live in Newcastle but hopefully going to move to Ireland once my divorce comes through.

I like listening to Eminem,Norah Jones,Coldplay,Travis,Stereophonics and Manic Street Preachers.

My favourite films are:Moonlight Mile and Donnie Darko.
If I don't care about myself,who else will?
Summer
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Rhianna » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:11 pm

I'm Rhianna I'm 22.
I live in Poole.
I work part time as a shop assistant.
In september I will be starting a college course on Geography.
Rhianna
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby si » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:09 pm

hi i'm simon from nottingham
i'm 14 15 in jan urmmm cant think of ought else :P
~#@/*si*\@#~
si
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby saz » Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:39 am

Hello! My name is Saz, i am 23 and from Essex. I used to be a PA but now i would rather stay at home with the light of my life (my baby daughter). I spoil her rotten and she knows it already!

Can't believe she is nearly one. I will be reliving the night i gave birth in a few weeks (in my head!). She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love her so much, i am in two minds whether to have another one or not! I don't really go out much because i don't like leaving her but i do work weekends when her dad looks after her. He is a grumpy sod but i love him!

I am only 23 but i have seen and done a lot of things in my short years (good and bad). I have grown up so much in the past year and feel that i can give some advice to people based on my own experiences which may help. I wish that i had people to talk to like this when i was a teenager, it might have stopped me making some very big mistakes. But hey, you only learn from them!

As you can see, i am a right chatterbox. My messages are always really long so i apologise now if i am boring you!

Byeeeeeeee!!!
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Avril » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:46 am

Hi.

I have just turned 14 & I live in the East Mids. Alot is going off in my life & I came here for advice & to give advice myself...

Avril xxx
I'm startin to trip, I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone.
Avril
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Opal fruit » Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:09 pm

I'm Kate I'm 28 and I have a 14 year old son called Kieran.

We live in Chester.

I work as nursery nurse in our local nursery.
Opal fruit
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby ktmcg » Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:36 pm

Hi, my name is Katie, i'm 18
just took my a-levels (got 3 C's) and now i am taking a year out to get some money together before going to uni
although, have not yet found a job :)
i'm not as think as you confused i am.
ktmcg
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby fudge » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:35 pm

hi im 24 female and live in the northeast of england and a single mum of 2 i'm not sure how i come to be on this site but hear i am anyway i have posted a few replys already not sure if they will be any help but i tried iv also been in the chat room its like a ghost town but will keep looking to see if anyone goes on.
thats all for now i guess apart from hello everyone :D
fudge
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat