Email Forwards

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Email Forwards

Postby Moose » Thu May 11, 2006 12:13 pm

I posted in the Email Forwards Chit Chat topic a few minutes ago, and accidentally posted twice (over excited). I deleted the last post, and now I can't find the topic at all, and it says on the main index page that the last time someone posted in Chit Chat was in 1970. I know that's just a problem in the system, but where's Email Forwards?
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Rob01 » Thu May 11, 2006 12:33 pm

Showing on mine...

Go into Chit Chat and Email Forwards is there.
Rob01
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Thu May 11, 2006 1:00 pm

Nah, mine's still not showing up, and the last post is still in 1970.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby all_apologies » Thu May 11, 2006 3:23 pm

The 1970 problem has been happening for a while now, and we've narrowed it down to occuring when the most recent post in a forum is deleted. As soon as another post is made it'll be rectified.

As for that topic - it's still there, so it could have just been a temporary glitch.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Moose » Thu May 11, 2006 4:07 pm

Thanks a_a, I can see the thread again now, but not when Rob01 posted earlier. I knew I couldn't have deleted the whole thread, but I just couldn't work out why the whole thing seemed to have gone. But now it is back.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Forum Support