So sick of it :(

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

So sick of it :(

Postby Jess1234 » Wed May 10, 2006 9:54 pm

My family is falling apart :( my brother has gone missing and we don't know where he is. There seems to be an argument everyday at least and I'm just sick of it all, i know that it's stressful coz we are moving abroad in a few weeks but it shouldn't be this bad!! What do i do? I'm really struggling here :( xxx
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Moose » Thu May 11, 2006 2:31 pm

Hi Jess,
Did your brother come home in the end? Like you said, this is a really difficult time for the whole family, and it's not even like you're just moving to another street (which is stressful enough).

I know brothers are a complete pain (mine still is and he's well old enough to know better) but have you tried talking to him as a friend and finding out how he is feeling about the whole moving thing? You might find he responds badly, but he might be really grateful, and he might open up to you. In turn, he might be there for you when you move, and when you need someone.

I hope he came home.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Jess1234 » Thu May 11, 2006 4:34 pm

Yeah he came home. He's just being a pain now :evil: he just makes everything 10 times worse than it needs to be!!
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Thu May 11, 2006 7:49 pm

well you could try and just stay out of the way of it all? i know that is easier said then done. have you tried talking to your parents about how you feel?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby JennaXXX » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:09 pm

You should try talking to your parents or another family member. If you dont think you can then confide in a close friend. It sounds like things have been really stressful for you.
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Siblings