I am afraid of my brother and sister! (long?)

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I am afraid of my brother and sister! (long?)

Postby Sakura Hime » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:00 pm

I am affraid of my sister and brother!
They are teasing me when I say something wrong. Actully, they have been teasing me for one thing for 3 years!
The doctors have told them to stop since I might become numb!
But they continue!
And every time I tell them I don't have time to get water for them or that I just don't want to, they say I'm a stupid person and I'm not worth anything!
I never want to be alone at home with them, because they are worse then when mom or/and dad is home.

I maybe should tell that I have been ill for many, many years and that I almost never spoke during those years. And that made me not capable of speaking. It's like I don't know how to speak. I had to almost re-learn everything, like I was 1 year old and just had started to talk.
And everytime my siblings tease me I become quiet and I am affraid to say anything. And now it has come to a point where I almost don't speak because I'm affraid I will say something wrong and they will start teasing me again.

I have told them what can happen if they continue, but they say either that I have to learn that sometimes people can be mean and that I shouldn't be like a bathswamp (right word?) and suck everything in. Or they just start complaining that I get all the attention from mom and dad and that I'm a spoiled child that shouldn't think I'm better then them.
They always twist what I say and make it sound like I'm a hag that tell them what to do or not to do.

Help me please! Before I become numb I need to know how to make them stop! :cry:
Sakura Hime
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby psycho*jadey » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:12 pm

you shouldnt listen to them. if they treat you like that it's no wonder you don't talk much. you seem like a sensitive person and they should respect that. but they don't . so i'd say...don't think about them or what they think or might say. you don't deserve to be treated like that
if i can see it then i can do it. if i believe it theres nothing 2 it.
psycho*jadey
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Channie » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:34 pm

hi. you shouldnt have to go through the teasing. really try and ignore them. easier said than done i know but this may stop them if youve been talking back to them like argueing you are giving them fuel, if you know what i mean. they will do it even more, but if you ignore them then they will realise they are wasting their breath and give up. you have to concentrate on YOU and where YOU are going in YOUR life. it doesnt matter what they think. you dont deserve it and you are definatly not a stupid person. take care xxx
Channie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Sakura Hime » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:42 pm

That's why I am affraid of them. Because they can make me tell them to stop. I can't ignore them.
Because..I have alwaysed been the quiet one, the one everyone push around. And then I realize I have I voice! I can talk!
And now when I don't want to be pushed around...it's wrong!
First they say I shouldn't be pushed around and now that is wrong!
I know not what's right anymore and I feel that the life I once had is coming back.
And that feeling is terrifying!

I am glad of your advice! Both of you.
I'll try with that again! Thanks!
Sakura Hime
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby JennaXXX » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:28 pm

Speak to your parents again and explain to them how this is making you feel. Everyone is right when they say you dont deserve this. Good luck hun xxxxx
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Siblings