how do i go about this one?

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

how do i go about this one?

Postby pinkangel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:30 pm

right me and my sister go out with these lads who are mates! i have found out that my sister has been sleeping with a dj from our local club (hes old enough to be her dad)
i dont know what to do, ive confronted her but she denied it but i know cos someone said that she told them and i trust this person alot!
now my boyfriend told me that if my sister ever cheated on his mate then he will not be happy with me for not telling him, i really wanna tell him cos im the sort of person who doesnt like people cheating. but if i tell him then hes gonna tell his mate who will then dump my sister!

do you think that if i see them at it again i should tell him?
or
just not get involved,
i wouldnt mind if he was a fit dj but hes soooo minging! and theres no love between them!
pink angel xxx
pinkangel
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby N i k k i » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:17 pm

I think that you should talk to your sister and tell her that she is in the wrong for cheating on her boyfriend. Although she may deny it, just make her aware that what she is doing is out of order.
Try to persuade her to either stop cheating on her boyfriend or come clean and face the consequences.
It is not fair that your relationship should be affected by your sisters behaviour.

Good luck x
N i k k i
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby phoebe » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:54 pm

This one sounds like it'll run it's course naturally. If I were you I'd tell my sister to make sure she has protected sex and be safe and careful. We all know the ladies man DJ types can get around a few ladies. Your sister probably knows this and may just be doing it for excitement. Just make sure she knows that under any circumstances your not going to allow it to affect your relationship with your boyfriend. Its only fair.
phoebe
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby JennaXXX » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:57 pm

If I was you then I would give her an ultimatium. She needs to confess to her boyfriend if she has cheated or you will tell her.
However its difficult as you dont know for certain whether she has or not yet. Speak to her and tell her how important this is and how it is affecting your own relationship. xxxx
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Siblings