Another room

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Another Room?

Yes
15%
No
60%
Doesn't bother me
25%

Total votes : 20

Postby peecee » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:37 pm

[-X Treating young folk with respect
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mariamaria » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:33 pm

Now, now. Children, children. :P
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby smile » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:15 am

Just to add my fivers worth...

I do believe that as moderators the site is kept well under control and is exactly how Jo wants this site to be, something for everyone and you will find as this topic has proven that the majority of people are happy with the current site. Unfortunately we cannot keep everyone happy and of course there is always room for expansion which has happened in the past but due to intense moderation needed for said topics (which included politcal debates religious topics etc. Anyone remember the 'Do you believe in God?' topic?) the topics were moved and deleted because a number of members felt offended by the posts and arguments were stirring because a lot of members were not posting in a mature or diplomatic manner. So why should we expand any further? We have done so in the past and it doesn't work, it has been proven. #-o

If you walk into a Chinese takeaway and demand Indian food, a service they don't provide, they will tell you to buy the food elsewhere. If you don't like how the site is run then there are plenty of other forums on the internet.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby mariamaria » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:14 pm

I agree. I think that we should just leave the site as it is. If people have a problem with the way that it is, they should go elsewhere to a forum or a community where adult material is allowed and where children don't frequent.
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby fairy of darkness » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:49 pm

we are all here because we have problems yes? we are coming in here to sort them , not to cause more.. i thought. i agree with everyone else, PP is great how it is! why do you think there are so many members! and yeah, i'm not 18 or 16 so i would feel left out if this was put in, as i'm assuming i would not be allowed to post. X.x.X
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby brfc » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:05 pm

why change whats not broken! pp is fine the way it is i think. if i have any problems i can come here for help and anyway that knows me off here knows that im always there if they have a problem. keep pp the way it is or else i think it will put people off coming here.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby gatekeeper » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:27 pm

Maybe if your problem's rather graphic, you could use PM or MSN, that way you could be sure that whoever's listening and giving you advice's a mature adult who won't be offended by graphic details.

I'm sure there are members here who've met in real life or chatted with one another off-site. If you choose to share your graphic problems off-site, and the other person's ok with it, I think the mods wouldn't poke their nose into it.

So I don't think there is a need for another room or the need for members who feel the need for another room to leave. Just respect whatever rules PP has when using the site, off-site you can do whatever you want, just make sure no one gets into trouble.

I hope I was right in presuming that... :)
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too...
So I wait for the day and the courage to say how much I love you
gatekeeper
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby brfc » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:22 am

yep too true gatekeeper i have friends on here who are on my msn. if they want a one too one they know they can with me.

if they want too share more graphic details they can without upsetting the mods and any other person on here who is offended by graphic details.

i keep too the pp rules on here off here thats beetween me and the other person id like too think. no need for another room i think. its fine the way it is.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Liquidius » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:25 pm

I agree - I think it should be kept as is. We managed to discuss some quite graphic problems on the forums, and it doesn't seem to offend, as long as it's worded carefully....:)
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby mariamaria » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:44 pm

Indeed. The site is fine the way it is, however, I'm sure that the moderators welcome suggestions. They may not take them on board, but at least you have had your say.
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby LME79 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:42 am

As moderators we encourage feedback but, as people have already said, it is Jo's site and she will obviously make all the final decisions.
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby morris mouse » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:00 pm

Hi there,my friends !!!

Yes, I agree,that there is NO NEED for another room !!!

After all,it is a family website. :D

And, GREAT as it is !!!
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Catherine » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:43 pm

lilmissespana wrote:As moderators we encourage feedback but, as people have already said, it is Jo's site and she will obviously make all the final decisions.

I agree with you. Also to add i think the greater part of PP have already made the decision...PP is great the way it is, i deeply believe that there is no grounds to adjust at this moment x x x

Your utmost PP fan Catherine x x x
www.catherinewaddilove.piczo.com

You got the touch so gentle and sweet
But you've got that look so critical
Catherine
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby mariamaria » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:54 pm

I agree, Catherine. A lot of visitors to the site don't want it to change. I don't think that it should change. It's absolutely fine the way that it is and I keep coming back for more, as do other PPers. :D

I vote to keep it the way it is, as I don't see the need for another room. :D
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Mr.L » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:31 pm

Sycophantic boxes
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Support