First time, only special time??

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is the first time you have sex the only time that people wait?

Yes
17%
No
83%

Total votes : 12

First time, only special time??

Postby mixed up chick » Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:59 pm

I was wondering what everyone thinks. After you've had sex and you've lost your virginity, in other relationships do you just have sex with the person really soon or do you wait?? Everyone usually waits for their first time until they've at least known someone for a good period of time but im not sure if most people wait in other relationships. I think after my first time (still a virgin!!) in every other relationships that i may have i think im still going to wait.
mixed up chick

No point jumping in the bed before you know a person!

Postby Cat Queen » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:31 pm

I agree with the waiting until you know a person long enough. Mean you want to know if this is it(true love)first before you sleep with someone.Plus the fact that STD`s are on the increase. And if we don`t wait, dosn`t that mean we`re sleeping with a STRANGER??! :o :-?
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:45 am

I think its important to get to know the person properly first and to make sure he/she is with you for good reasons.
I would never just go and jump in to bed with someone i liked to soon just because i've had sex before.
When your with someone you'll know when its the right time.

Sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:55 am

I don't want to sound like a slapper, but i have had all types of different sex and quite a lot of it. I have had stranger sex (once, exciting but not advisable), boring sex (mainly), terrible sex (awful) and fantastic sex. Fantastic sex is just that with someone you really love or know well. I find that waiting longer makes the sex even better. I made my ex wait a while and he was fine about it. My current partner and i are always too tired to have sex (we have a baby) but when we do it is really good. We make sure we both want to and take our time over it.

Terrible and boring sex tends to occur when you rush things and don't feel comfortable about it all.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby X_Smiler_X » Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:34 pm

I personally think if you have sex here there and everywhere with anybody, you aren't that bothered about who you lose your virginity to. Me being me, I am waiting for Mr Right to come along.
I want my first time to be special. :D
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:15 pm

I understand where you are coming from xsmilerx and think you have the right idea. I respect everyone's opinions on the subject.

I am not proud of sleeping with a few too many men, but i can't change the past, just the future and i won't be repeating my mistakes. I had a lot of problems when i was a teenager (which i have overcome) and i became out of control at some points. I did have some good times though along the way and everything has made me the person i am today.

good luck.
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby X_Smiler_X » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:02 am

Thats understandable Saz, and yes you do make mistakes in life, but you learn from them darlin.
Best of luck xx
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:13 am

I always try and wait each time with a new partner. As it does make it more special. I also only have sex when i'm in a relationship.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Stacker » Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:35 pm

My first time was awful.
I didn't really believe sex was anything special untill I met Ryan as I was fully commited to him and totally in love with him when we made love to each other for the 1st.

I hope later in live I will feel the same about another person.
But I think to make sex special you have to be in love with the person.
Actions speak louder than words.
Stacker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby X_Smiler_X » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:21 am

Yes I totally agree. It wouldn't be the same if you dont love that person.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:58 pm

It can be nice and fun with someone you don't love if you like that sort of thing, but it is never special and you can never fully relax and let go.

I agree ladies (from experience) that waiting is the best thing to do. I wish i had but luckily now i don't have to worry about it. I would really hate to have to go through all the dating game again - you never know i may have to one day but i really hope i don't. Good luck to all you Bridget Jones' girls out there!
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Chit Chat