Your opinion please :)

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Your opinion please :)

Postby MFer_93 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:09 pm

I'm 13. I thought i'd tell you that first because i can predict what you will all say, read on...

I've been with my boyfriend for 1 year and a few months, i love him, but know that i am in no way ready for sex. I have talked to him about this, and we both agreed that we wern't ready, and that we would wait untill we were 16, or just a couple of months younger.

We're both happy with this, and although i know that i'm not ready for sex, i feel like i am ready for touching. I am confident around him, but i think it would still be uncomfortable. If i really loved him, would i feel this way?. I just think that i would get all embarresed, or that he wont like me after it.

So i'm basically asking what do you think i should do?
MFer_93
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 pm

Regardless of whether you love him or not, the reason you feel uncomfortable is simply because you're not ready. I really recommend you hold off for a few years, 13 is very young to start being intimate. Even if you seem physically mature, it's often too much for someone so young to handle on an emotional level. Again, it doesn't reflect at all on whether you love him, it's just a sign that you're a little young to handle such a big step in your relationship.

It's good that you've realised and accepted that you're not ready to start having sex, but I would also be wary of doing anything else until you're 100% sure you're doing the right thing. It's something you may regret for a long time to come, so don't feel pressurised and take the fact that you feel a bit uncomfortable as a sign that you should wait.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wild Sage » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:15 pm

i agree with previous post i dont think there is anything wrong with people of the same age haveing sexual relatons regardless of how young as long as both feel ready. i sugest you make sure you are sure of yourself before doing anything.
Borders are scratched across the hearts of men
By strangers with a calm, judicial pen,
And when the borders bleed we watch with dread
The lines of ink across the map turn red.
Wild Sage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Re: Your opinion please :)

Postby hana.15 » Sat May 02, 2009 12:43 am

I think you are still a bit young. You have a lot of years to come yet so why not wait intill you are older. You feel uncomfortable about it because:

1. its never happened to you before, and you are curious to find out how it feels.
2. your still to young
3. your just not ready yet.

If you really love this guy, then you will talk to him about this, you will tell him how your feeling, and if he loves you back, he will support you. Dont be abliged to peer pressure, just because others are doing it, it dont mean you have to as well..

Dont give your body away, keep it to yourself, for as long as you can.

Hannah x
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 am

This is an old post, Hannah - about 2 years old. MFer will now be 15-16 years old, so hopefully she's got this issue sorted out by now.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hana.15 » Sat May 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Sorry i dont read the dates, and i was half asleep when i was typing this, I hope she has it sorted as well. x
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby monkeyhands » Sat May 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Heyya, I really understand your point. Sex is scary but its very natural and you shouldnt worry too much at 13 im 16 and ive neva had sex and ive had loadsa boyfriends so dont worry. Also Touching, its still a big thing to get used too!! it took me a while but youl find its actually really fun! dont let anybody rush u into it and dont rush ur partner hope all goes well hun

xxx
monkeyhands
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby snail » Sat May 02, 2009 8:41 pm

This is an old thread, Monkey, so MFer probably doesn't need any more help right now.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cheeky monkey » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Oh hunny you are so young still I know you won't like this but it's the hard truth you probably won't still be together for long and the fact is he will tell people and it will get stuck with you so show that you have him but you still have self respect I know 16 is a long time to wait but at at bare minimum give it a while to even see if you make it that far than see don't throw away something you will not get back and can't take back
Cheeky monkey
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi Monkey

This thread was started 7 years ago, so the problem is sorted by now, as the poster is 20 years old. (Why does this one keep getting bumped?!)

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cheeky monkey » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Sorry! How did it go
Cheeky monkey
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s