Aggressive brother

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Aggressive brother

Postby LostGirl » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:54 pm

Hello again, I posted a few weeks ago about some family problems I've had and now something else has happened. My mum still isnt really telling us much and she and my brother keep having these really horrible rows. He is getting really aggressive again. Just now he said he was going to stay with our "Dad" (we still dont know if the guy is our biological father or not) but I dont know if that is such a good idea.

Firstly can he legally do this at 17? Also the guy has been involved in some crime in the past and I dont know if it will be safe for my brother to stay with him. My brother is always getting in trouble and I'm worried this will make it worse.
LostGirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby morris mouse » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:09 am

LostGirl wrote:She and my brother keep having these really horrible rows. He is getting really aggressive again.

Also the guy has been involved in some crime in the past and I dont know if it will be safe for my brother to stay with him.

"LostGirl"

Firstly,I notice from your post,that, your MUM and brother keep having these really horrible rows,and he is getting really aggressive again.

There is obviously something going on,that you're not aware of :o :o

Should your brother move in with your "DAD".?????
NO,I really don't think so...............

I'm saying this,because I've read from your post,that,you still dont know if the guy is your biological father or not!!! :o :o

Also, I believe that,as your brother has been in trouble before,your "DAD" would,for sure,be a very bad influence on him!!!!! :cry: :cry:
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Siblings