Fall-out big time

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Fall-out big time

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:15 pm

I hav just fell out with my best mate, i am sick and tired of her bullying me. Trouble is i sit next to her in a few lessons and am not allowed to move, i work with her in sum and do not want 2 leave the group cos my mates r there and i think she mite try and get 2 my boyf and his mates b4 i do so i cant go over. :evil: also my best mate is ill and will be off for about 3 weeks!!!! :cry: Shud i just sit nxt 2 her? shud i still go over 2 my boyf and ignore her? (her other bitchy mates will b there) I'm worried about been on my own!! :( Please help!! :( lol :)
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:06 pm

Just because you have fallen out doesn't mean the world will end.
Just because you can't move doesn't mean a thing. When they say things just ignore it at the end of the day it WILL make YOU the better person.
Ignore what they are saying, the more they talk about you shows how boring their lives must be if you are th only thing to talk about.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby bubblebath » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:59 pm

hi
just try and mingle in go to ur bf and tlkt o him tk to the ppl round him just say hi and tats it just ignore ur friend u dont need friends like that just nxt time she asks u to be her friend say stick it were the sun dont shine and then shel realise wat a good friend u r
hope this hepls lv leannexx
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends