Prezzies!!!!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Sadie1991 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:38 pm

T-shirts and aftershave have already been suggested, but he has soo much of both of them!
And giving him the money, I'd kind of like to get him something he'd really different and unique...
I have £20 left now, cause I just ordered him some drums off the net (spent some extra)Sorry if I'm being difficult you lot but...
Any other ideas?
Thanks xx :)
Sadie1991
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby kacie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:34 pm

why don't you go out for a meal instead of getting him a gift
kacie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby hunibuni » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:06 pm

just think of the things he likes
* a film hes said he wants to get
* a cd of the music hes in to( the ultimate r&b collection)
* box set of his fav tv programme (My family)
*game
get on play.com for stuff like this.

*aftershave boots do smart box sets
*a shirt or top depennding on his fashions
*a nice a photo frame with the 2 of you in it
*or fun little toys like a candy grabber from gadgetshop.co.uk

any help????
hunibuni
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Moose » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:18 pm

chosenfew wrote:what can i get my bf for his stocking? i know people keep posting links to sites on here but i cant find anything. any ideas in writing??
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LME79 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:37 pm

I have bought my boyfriend a digital coin sorter, a South East Asian recipe book and weight lifting gloves. One practical (coin sorter), one to enjoy (recipe book) and one not so necessary but he'll love them anyway (gloves).

I rule.

I only have my sister and my friend's girlfriend to buy for now :)
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby brfc » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:05 pm

i rung ben and jerry too order peecee,s birthday present. give them time too get the gallons of ice cream made for her :lol:
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:27 pm

Ah, thanks a lot, me dear! :D

Look, don't put yourself to too much trouble - 5 milk tankers full should be enough for the day... :o

(unless you lot want some too... :oops: )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wordman » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:26 pm

peecee wrote:Ah, thanks a lot, me dear! :D

Look, don't put yourself to too much trouble - 5 milk tankers full should be enough for the day... :o

(unless you lot want some too... :oops: )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Sends Peecee to make a cuppa then me, kitten and liquidius steal her milk tankers*

:oops:
Beware of freezer-dwelling, ice cream eating Arctic Hamsters! :o

Wordman
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby peecee » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:40 pm

NO chance, Wordy. I don't make cuppas. [-X

Now fill me a washing up bowl with ice cream, and we'll say no more about it. :^o :P
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LME79 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:29 am

lilmissespana wrote:I have bought my boyfriend a digital coin sorter, a South East Asian recipe book and weight lifting gloves. One practical (coin sorter), one to enjoy (recipe book) and one not so necessary but he'll love them anyway (gloves).

I rule.

I only have my sister and my friend's girlfriend to buy for now :)

I still rule, everyone was dead happy with their presents (apart from my mate's girlfriend - they broke up a few days after I wrote the original post so I didn't get her anything).
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby Moose » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:07 pm

DiamondAngel wrote:I am not sure if this belongs here but I really need advice about what to get/do for my fiance for valentines day. Yes i know it is a month away but he told me that he has already bought me something really nice...and from the clues i forced out of him it is something up in London...maybe a show and a meal...but obv not sure because it would ruin the surprise.

I am usually the organised one with the fab ideas but I cannot seem to think of anything really special to do. I really want to make an effort for him and we have been together for a long time and he means the world to me. We agree to spend about £50 on each other altho i know he has spent more...but i dont really mind as long as it is something really special and meaningful if that makes sense.

He does like romantic stuff so no problems with stuff being too mushy...i just want this to be so special and was hoping some of you lovely people would have some fab ideas to help me?

Really appreciate any help!
:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Pwif » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:08 am

Phoenix wrote:Hey all - things have been pretty rosy for me lately (no pun intended), I have a boyfriend who is wonderful...

So I want to make this Valentine's day the best day ever for him.
I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions for gift/romantic ideas etc?

Bear in mind that we're 16 and I can rack up about £25 by then. But I'm thinking of buying him just the one gift - I want to be as romantic as possible, w/o spending a fortune.

V-day is a school day (huff), please give me lots of ideas for sweet stuff to do!!

captain_flynn wrote:If you search in the chit chat forum theres a topic specific to V day, if I remember correctly.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 pm

keep looking in here too see if there any prezzies left for me. nothing yet :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Pwif » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:59 am

jess123 wrote:on may the 11th its my boyfriends birthday and i have NO idea what to get him and would really like some help.
its even harder as we are not at the stage where i get him somink thats cheap but not at the stage where i get him somink really expensive.
please help

Edit by Pwif: moving this post to the Prezzies thread. You should get some good ideas there. Hope he likes what you buy him.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Weasley » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:21 pm

Hi everyone!
Just a quick one - it's my fiancee's birthday soon and I don't know what to get him! I would buy him clothes but he's really fussy and would take more notice of the receipt so he could take it back! Plus, he has hundreds so that idea is out of the window. He likes long, bead necklaces but he also had loads of those and got him one not long ago so I really am stuck for ideas! Aftershave is a no no as again he has hundreds and would really like to get him something different! Please please, if anyone out there has a fussy boyfriend PLEASE help me!
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat