<3 Thnks

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

<3 Thnks

Postby pink stripes » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:39 pm

Hey

I've just been reading through some old posts on here that I have posted and I just want to say thnkyu. I can see How much i've grown and a lot of that is of course down to everyone on here.

I think everyone on here is amazing. You're always here for people no matter what :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby brfc » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:11 pm

were all amazing :D thats what makes this site so addictive. even though ive never met anyone on here feels like my second family the peeps on here lol. always here if i need advice or a chat. ps if im amazing do i get some of peecees ice cream as a reward :D (worth asking :p)
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:28 pm

pink stripes, I've also learned a lot since I came on here, and I'm 5 times your age, sweet pea. :o Yes, people are here to help, and whether or not you take their advice, at least you know they're here for you. And it IS fascinating to see the difference in YOU as time goes by - but that's mainly down to YOUR efforts, hun, not just PPers, so give yourself a round of applause too! :P

brfc, my PP ice cream freezer is always overflowing, hun, plenty to go round. :D (plus Ive just bought an enormous bag of glace cherries, choc chips & mini marshmallows to go on top). Just turn up with a big spoon and some boxing gloves. :wink:
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brfc » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:30 pm

woohoo im on my way round peecee :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Forum Support