What's sexy to you?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Jupiter » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:57 am

a good sense of humor, a good personality and for once id like a guy who bought me flowers... no-one EVER bought me flowers. amd someone who cares about what you actually have to say
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lesley-Anne » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:12 pm

aww @ jupiter, i just got bought my first flowers a few weeks ago ( a red rose!!) n i started jumping around and i think i scared him a bit!!!
anyway i have a thing for uniforms too.. oooh firemen :lol: i like guys that can have a laugh and i kinda like "bad boys" but only if they're not TOO bad - they can say they care for you and treat you good, ooh and i LOOOVE :D getting my neck and throat kissed - and my back kissed and rubbed and oooh my god! a massage lol yum ;o)
Lesley-Anne
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby saz » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:33 pm

The other night i met the sexiest, best looking man i have ever ever laid my eyes on (and the rest he he! joke)

He smelt beautiful, was clean shaven, had lovely eyes and tall and dark.

The sexiest thing about him was the fact that he was confident but not cocky, a gentleman and really good fun. I love a man who is funny and makes me laugh.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby justin_luver » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:21 pm

i LOVE a guy in a suit WHOA! FITNESS! an i love em 2 be clean shaven, witn nice skin, but dont reallli matter i they ent.

i fall head ova heals 4 tall blonde good lookin lads, but i melt at a well spoken voice (dont no why!!!!) an i love a lad thats clever

where is mr perfect! my mates are always tellin me im 2 picky, im out lookin 4 a legolas double here!
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ms 6275 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:04 pm

This will sound strange but for me its the eyes. I hate brown eyes i dont know why tho i just do but i love blue eyes and the bluer the better. If i see a woman whos good looking with eyes that are so blue you can see them a mile away then i wont be able to take my eyes off her all night :roll: . also if a woman gets close to my ear and talks real soft and gentle or touchers me on the arm,neck or anywhere else like that then it send electricity up and down my spine and that feels so good, it dont always happen but when it does (O MY GOD).
I am nobody and Nobody is perfect Therefore, I must be perfect - can't remember

Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to suffering - yoda

If it can go wrong it will go wrong - sods law
ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:16 pm

what's wrong with brown eyes? i have brown eyes, they change from brown to green to a hint of blue, and pple have told me theyre beautiful whats wrong with brown eyes?
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:17 pm

Nothing's wrong with brown eyes. I have blue/green but at the end of the day as long as you can see who cares what they look like!
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:21 pm

my eyes change colour lol. hehe. a woman stopped me in the bread shop and told me i have sexy eyes and lucious lips lol.

in guys i like a good personality, but i love dark hair and big hands and a nice tight bum! yum bum!
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:22 pm

well got 2 out of 3, not bad.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:25 pm

it dont matter about the hair colour really but the bum is a must heeh, its my only must have a nice tight bum, scummy bum that makes a slapping sound lol. not that i go around slapping bumbs but if u can get a nice sound out of it its good ;)
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:35 pm

well i have mine only because i keep fit, go to the gym and eat healthy.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby ms 6275 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:36 pm

Ur all right on that fact there is nothing wrong with brown eyes but for some reason no matter how beautiful a woman is i just cant find her attractive no matter how hard i try which is a real prob given the fact that most woman have brown eyes :cry:

ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:39 pm

The fact that you have to have a certain type is very elitist. Being with a person for them being them is the most important. Looks change, that person inside wont.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby ms 6275 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:43 pm

This is not a choice i made, i dont even know why i cant find brown eyes attractive i wish i could coz about 80% of women have brown eyes

ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:46 pm

eye color is s0mething that cant change (well i know contacts etc) but brown eyes are beautiful, every woman is beautiful in her own way but the brown eyes thing i just cant get past, i mean, brown eyes?? i mean it does coem off a little bit shallow that u cant see past a eye colour, im sorry i really dont mean to offend but its what i think. dark eyes are mysterious. dark eyes are sex, blue are too but brown eyes are mysterious, some of the most veautiful women in the world have brown eyes.

oh and blue eyes - eljah wood.... yak.... something about his eyes i cant stand they are WAY to blue, but i wouldnt not dat someone just because they have blue eyes.
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat