Fame Academy

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Fame Academy

Postby justin_luver » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:44 pm

did ne1 here watch FAME ACADEMY

i did, i thought it was great, and my favourite was ALISTER, betst personality, best voice, best songwritter, and best lookin (even tho ppl went on bout his big nose)

i was gutted alex won, i didnt think she was that great!!!

any1 else who watched it?? who was ur favourite and why?
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:55 pm

omg i LOVE Alex, like seriously i do i think shes just amazing andf she can bring me to tears she is just talented.

however alistar was great too (althought glad he didnt win) he's a great songwriter and i wanna slap richard park with a wet fish. i loved his renditions of all the sings but i think they shoulda give him a guitar more cos he looks so comfortable.

and carolynne cos i think shes got this great huge voice

but alex all the way for me and i think she's really beautiful. she has such a pretty face (lthough not in her official puic lol she looks strange)

but i was chuffed alex won she's individual talented and so emotional.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justin_luver » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:58 pm

ggrr lol. yeh she was gd, i will give her that , but ever week the judges were like ur amazin, an i just cudnt see it, an alister with a guitar, i no what u mean, and how FIT does he look playin them! *drool*

anyway!!¬! yeh richard parks was WAY 2 harsh to him i agree, an carolynne was gd, an she was very pretty as well
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:11 pm

actually i think alistars sex appeal does grow when hes got a guitar. and he does have a very nice nose. big noses are nice, gimme postman pat over brad pitt anyday lol. however there was one wek that he wpre the worst shirt amaginable to man it was truly awul. he kinda looks like someone and i dunnow ho it is... hmmmm.

i think the talent was good this year but what i didnt understamd was why they made paris sing so high when he had just a creamy lower scale??.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justin_luver » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:15 pm

lol, what shirt was that then? did u see when he wore the suit thing, black coat an tie an trousers an white shirt, i nearly had heart attack!
and i dont no who he looks like but whoeva it is, i wanna no him! lol fittness!

an i did like paris 2, but i didnt like the cat callin they made him do sumtimes, he soo looks like sum1, cant think who!!!!
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:33 am

paris sounded like prince lol. when he sang high

i think alister kinda reminds me of lee from 911 with a bigger nose.
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bubble » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:34 am

Think Carolynne should have won. Don't know what the judges saw in Alex, she showed no emotion at all. x
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby kitten » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:44 am

I think Peter should have won. would love to see him fronting a band :lol:
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Chit Chat