confused

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

confused

Postby pink stripes » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Hi

Don't know if this is in the right place :-? But anyway I feel very rubbish now and I was just going through all of the new posts on here and I feel that I can't offer support or good advice.

Do I belong here any more?

help

x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:44 pm

We dont have all the answers.. not me, not you.. not the mods. Thats why this site has so many different people with different backgrounds. We all share our experiences and help others who are going through them.

You belong here. Of course you do. You have given alot of good advice on here over the duration that you've been here. You just dont have the answers for recent topics. Dont worry, like I said, we dont have the answers for everything.

Why do you feel so rubbish?
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:01 pm

I think you've given great advice
Sometimes people want to hear from lots of different people of different ages and backgrounds so the more of us that give our opinion the better
Sometimes just telling someone you have shared the same problem as them makes them feel they are not alone
IS there something particular that has made you feel this way?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby all_apologies » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Everyone is welcome on here. You don't have to give advice in every topic (or any at all!). Most of us don't even try. Wait until you see a topic you feel you have something worthwhile to offer about and post then. The whole point is that different people have different experiences and therefore something that one person knows about, another might not. Don't feel bad or guilty, that's defeating the point of the site!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brfc » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:35 pm

you do belong here pink! i for one would miss you if you left. big huggle for pink :grouphug: you have given me some good advice
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:47 pm

Sweet pea, loads of us are going through stuff that we don't talk about here, and there are big chunks of time when we don't even try to offer advice.

But I think we should stay on here just to keep in touch, also to have a laugh at some of the daftness that we get on PP! :P I know that when my life is pretty much unbearable, there's always something on PP that can distract me from it, or make me laugh. And I know I'm not so important that PP will collapse if I'm not there, offering advice that will change everybody's life... :wink:

Stick around, petal - or we'll have to come round your house with the PP Big Ice Cream Cake... :o

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brfc » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:55 pm

Stick around, petal - or we'll have to come round your house with the PP Big Ice Cream Cake...

woohoo gets my big pp spoon ready :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:56 am

Not everyone has answers to everything. Besides, I think you give great advice! Continue giving what you think is right and don't feel so down when you can't offer advice to the next person because there are many members in PP! :wink:
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Pwif » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:26 pm

I often look at the problems and don't think I know enough about the situation to offer good advice, but I'm still here..

PP is all about getting advice for our own problems, helping others with theirs, and having some fun.

Stick around... :P
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby morris mouse » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:44 pm

I can only add to the great advice already given here!!! :)

Please stick around,"Pink Stripes"

We all NEED you :)
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby pink stripes » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:29 pm

hey guys

Just wana say that I'm feeling much better about stuff now and I'm going to stay :D

thanks =D> \:D/ :grouphug:

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby PurePurple » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:22 pm

Stick around pink stripes!

I often look at posts, And I think.. I wish I could help them. But because i'm only 15 I don't really understand most stuff, And I don't really have "experience" in some areas. But we all have places where we can help and give advice, Along with getting advice for our own problems.

xx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:55 pm

now tell me honestly pink stripes did the thought of peecees ice cream cake sway it when you thought about staying? :lol: great to hear your staying pink.. your a star! and this place always needs them :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby pink stripes » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:15 pm

brfc wrote:now tell me honestly pink stripes did the thought of peecees ice cream cake sway it when you thought about staying? :lol: great to hear your staying pink.. your a star! and this place always needs them :D

brfc tbh lol I have no idea what the whole joke thing is with the ice cream?? :oops: lol was I here when it was started??

And thanks - I'm glad i'm staying :D

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby peecee » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:27 pm

NOBODY jokes about ice cream or cake, hun...!!!!!! :o

Here, this is for you - keep an eye on brfc, though. :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Forum Support