Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
- Regular Visitor
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:30 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
That song by Chumbawumba....I can't remember the name
I know one of the lyrics is I get knocked down but I get up again
- Posts: 1926
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:44 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: The edge of reason
I want to be..a tree..
- Permanent Fixture
- Posts: 1901
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:35 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: BATH
*i get knocked down but i get up again you aint never going too keep me down*
- Just Landed
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:15 pm
- Location: Ray Toro's Closet! Shhh! Don't tell him!
'I'm Not Okay' - My Chemical Romance.
When I'm angry I play this song full blast and scream the words. It really helps me release any anger.
'Pick Of Destiny' - Tenacious D.
Always makes me laugh.
'Shut Up' - Simple Plan.
Great song, fantastic to jump about to.
My Chemical Romance saved my life.