I need some advice

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I need some advice

Postby LemonJuice87 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Hey guys,

I'm not going to actually post my problem yet. As its very very very personal and this is a family board.

I need to know where to post it, if there is anywhere. Or should i just post it, and try not to give out to much detail? (Its a problem about sex)

Thanks. xxxx
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi Lemonjuice87,
As you've already mentioned, this is a family forum, and children could be reading. You could post your problem in the Physical section, where lots of the problems about sex go. It sounds like you're already aware of the site rules regarding posting too much graphic detail, so just read your problem through before submitting it, and make sure you're happy with how it sounds.

If you need any further clarification, you can always PM a mod.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LemonJuice87 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Thanks, i really wasnt sure. I didnt want to go blurting it out and end up offending someone.

I've been 'reading' it through in my head, and i'm going to try my best to put it as cleanly as possible lol.

If i cant, i will bump up this topic and ask if i can PM someone about it. Would that be ok?

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:47 pm

That's fine, or you can just PM it to one if us if you want to without asking first. Or if you're happy with it, post it on the forums straight away.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LemonJuice87 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:48 pm

:D Thanks!

LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Forum Support