Masturbation post

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Masturbation post

Postby The Lost Soldier » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:02 pm

How come my "the world of masturbation" post has gone? it was a genuine question! =S I'm confused.
The Lost Soldier
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi TLS
The mods moved your post earlier because we felt it was too graphic for the public forums. When you post, bear in mind that children visit the site.

If you need extra clarification, please contact one of the mods.

Thanks.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby The Lost Soldier » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:28 am

Hey i've just reposted, hopefully in a less graphic way. Couldn't you guys have just dumbed it down and kept the post as supposed to removing it completly? I hope its better now.

TLS
The Lost Soldier
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Pwif » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:20 am

TLS,

You've raised a valid point. It's sometimes a fine dividing line whether the mods are able to amend a post or whether we have to delete it (if it's considered unsuitable for a family forum with young members). As a woman, I would struggle to amend your post, because I wouldn't know what to cut out of it. The important thing is to put your point across without being sexually graphic (and the replies should also not be sexually graphic). The guidance I use for myself is whether I would be happy with my younger friends or relatives reading the post; (or if their parents would be ok with it).

Does that make sense?
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby The Lost Soldier » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:42 am

Ok, that's fair enough then.

TLS
The Lost Soldier
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Forum Support