is it love, or just a phase ?! xo

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

is it love, or just a phase ?! xo

Postby babyLM » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:50 pm

ready for a lifee storyy :wink:

i'm with this lad just now, but theress an ageee differencee, i'm 15 and he's 18. people like to make a big deal out of it, but we're past that stage now. he's started telling me he loves me, and that he hasn't ever fealt like this for anyone. at first people thought he wanted me for sex, but i've been with him a whilee, and we haven't done it yet, he hasn't even tried; so obviously their wronge! he does make me feel so special, i come before everyone in his lifee, and he's willing to change for me. even though i would never ask him to changee, he still tries. i do really like him, andd i'm becoming to love him. am i ? or is it just a phase i'm going through =S.. i am only 15 and already thought i was in love once before. i aint had the best of relation ships, i takee it pretty badly aswel, i'm the kind of girl that takes everything to heart, and he took me away from all that, he brought the smile back on my facee. gave me a reason to still be here. is it lovee, or just a phase ?!*

H.E.L.PPPPPP
please.

xo
babyLM
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:36 pm

You are happy at the moment so enjoy it.
If that changes deal with it then.
Sometimes we can over analyse things and make complications where there don't need to be any
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:08 pm

I agree with Bel Bel! :D

I don't know how to answer your question whether it's love or a phase. Just be happy that you're happy! :P Maybe you're just thinking like this because your life is pretty good now, which is obviously a good thing. Enjoy it!
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby L4uraa » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Aww Well im 15 to and i have bin with my boyfriend since i was 13 (hes 17 now) we dont get grief off ne body =/ maybe its just the way it is. We both love each other ...and hes already asked to marry me =] And wer both relli happy i think you should just be happy that ya both togeva and appy youll know when ya in love hun =]
Xx.
L4uraa
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Under 16s