I just dont belong where i live.

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I just dont belong where i live.

Postby cocamola » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 pm

I'm 15 ( 16 in 4 weeks ) In my last year of school going to sit my GCSE's.
My problem is i recently moved out 15miles away from where i used to live.
As I'm in my last year i still go to my old school. The thing is i hate the place its in the middle of no where; I'm soo far away from my friends, and girlfriend who still live in that area and its annoying to see them after school i cant just go out anymore and my mom will not take me in the care that often because it costs too much money. It depressing and gets worse everyday. I will be soon going to college in that area because everything was set up that way but i don't know what i can do anymore.
If there was an option of moving out i would.

I know it seems stupid and theres far worse things in life that this but its really getting to me I just cant tell my mom how i feel im afraid she would just call me stupid
cocamola
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby brfc » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:54 pm

hi and welcome too problempages

i think if you told your mum how down you felt things might improve she might take you back too were you used too live a bit more so you could see your freinds/g/f. i know how frustrating it can be living out in the back of beyond. is there any buses that could take you anywere or mayb you could invite your freinds/g/f too stop at yours sometimes and vice versa so you could see them a bit more.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cocamola » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:06 pm

My moms already clearly said were not going back there. I think I'm just home sick.

Friends have come to stay over etc but its the hassle of it all i just don't need it. I used to live 10mins away from school now its a 45 min car journey 6am every morning.

Ive checked i haven't seen any buses but its two trains there and i cannot afford that. I was thinking of getting a job maybe but i dont know how or where to start looking
cocamola
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Ogadai » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:24 pm

i've not long moved to my new house and i feel a bit like that, but i've just dismissed it as home sickness. maybe it would be a good idea to tell your mum how you feel, i'm sure she'll understand and possibly even sympathise with you, after all if you can't tell her, who can you tell?
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s