FUNNY DRUNK STORIES.

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

FUNNY DRUNK STORIES.

Postby dollydiamond » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:17 pm

okay okay so here i want you all to tell me the funniest or most embarrassing thing you have done while drunk.

i'll start you off.
on saturday i went out and got rather drunk.
and decided it would be a good idea to sit( or rather fall in the middle of the road.
and was rolling down the road ahaha
i really hurt my ankle though //:
iloveyou.. xx
dollydiamond
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Re: FUNNY DRUNK STORIES.

Postby HappyGoLucky » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:56 pm

dollydiamond wrote:okay okay so here i want you all to tell me the funniest or most embarrassing thing you have done while drunk.

i'll start you off.
on saturday i went out and got rather drunk.
and decided it would be a good idea to sit( or rather fall in the middle of the road.
and was rolling down the road ahaha
i really hurt my ankle though //:

Eek! That must have really hurt...
I think this thread will really put me off drinking when I'm older! :roll:
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dollydiamond » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 pm

it did hurt,
but i didnt feel the pain till the next morning
it was a fantastic night though:)
x
iloveyou.. xx
dollydiamond
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby snail » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:22 pm

I've never done any thing really amusing while drunk - just tripped over a lot of things mostly (steps, kerbs, bus stops). I also French-kissed a complete stranger at a party for no apparent reason once because I was drunk! I didn't find him particularly attractive and I didn't even ask him first! I think he liked it :oops:

A friend of mine chatted up a lamp post while drunk (he was so drunk he thought it was an attractive woman???). He was standing there talking to it with a totally straight face. When we called him to come on he said to the lamp post "OK, then, I'll see you later". :-?
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby moving2spain » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:04 pm

well mine is awful, it was a number of years ago.it was the petrol strike and i was supposed to be going to a party, it was my best friends step brother who is a tv personality. my friend told me her dad couldnt get me to take me so i begged my mum for a lift, she took me but i arrived late so played catch up on the drinks.there wer a few minor celebs there (soapies) and one started mixing drinks, i remember falling down the stairs in front of everone and then when we got back to my friends dads house we slept in her dads double bed and i remember the room spinning, i threw up all over the bed and she kept telling me to go to the bathroom but i just couldnt walk , i stumbled there leaving sick hand prints all over the corridor. i then remember rinsing the duvet and putting it on the balcony to dry but it rained, we managed to cover it quite well apart from one pillow case which wouldnt dry. he questioned us and we tried to blame the dog but it didnt work and i had to tell him. i never got invited back again! ha
moving2spain
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby PurePurple » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:06 pm

I decided it would be fun to phone "dollydiamond" up there ^^
And say down the phone to her "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE are you from Australia?"

:o .. LOL
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby moving2spain » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:12 pm

i have a few others but people may start to think i drank to much in my teen days.
a few involve puking an one involves the police (i dont remember much of this one).one involves a pizza on holiday which was dropped in a pile of sand and ants and i still ate (MY FRIEND LOVES TELLING THIS ONE)
one involved some male friends we met on holiday (in cancun) and we were throwing water over everyone and loving ourselves too much. the guys were not impressed. and one involves a massive nose bleed which caused us to miss a huge bar crawl (on the same holiday!)i was so concerned about getting blood on my shoes! then we got on the transport home and insisted we had paid because we couldnt remember and got chucked off and had to walk the whole way home! at the time all of this is realy embarrassing but now i look back and laugh!
i hope i have cheered someone up with one of these!
moving2spain
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Pepsi » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:05 am

I was in Ibiza with my friend a few years back, and we found the fact that Walkers crisps were called lays very funny. Anyway one drunken night we covered ourselves in crisps and took photos of us getting 'layed' Then we started throwing sweets into the next door pool :oops:
Pepsi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby bellajennie » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:27 pm

I live by the sea, and usually seagulls are my nemesis! However, one friday after a few too many, I remember rolling around on the floor crying with laughter at the hilarious vision of a taxi stopping at a zebra crossing for a seagull to cross the road! I wouldn't move for at least 15 minutes, and I know it wasn't that amusing; but obviously it was to me and my sambuca-saturated body!!!
The World is Your Oyster - If only you could get the damn thing open!
bellajennie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Weasley » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:16 pm

I once was walking home with my boyfriend after a few beers and thought it would be funny to moon the oncoming cars. After a few I started to get bored and thought "what the hell, I'll do one more!" After flashing my bum I was horrified to find the car pulling up next to me! Next thing I know my mom and dad are shouting at me through the window that there was a full moon that night. I was soooo embarrassed! :oops:
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:48 am

Weasley wrote:I once was walking home with my boyfriend after a few beers and thought it would be funny to moon the oncoming cars. After a few I started to get bored and thought "what the hell, I'll do one more!" After flashing my bum I was horrified to find the car pulling up next to me! Next thing I know my mom and dad are shouting at me through the window that there was a full moon that night. I was soooo embarrassed! :oops:

:lol: Oh dear....
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dollydiamond » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Pepsi wrote:I was in Ibiza with my friend a few years back, and we found the fact that Walkers crisps were called lays very funny. Anyway one drunken night we covered ourselves in crisps and took photos of us getting 'layed' Then we started throwing sweets into the next door pool :oops:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
LOVEE IT
:)
x
iloveyou.. xx
dollydiamond
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

At my mate's party last weekend...

Postby Phoenix91 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:01 am

I sat under her worktop where a washing-machine was supposed to go, picked up some paper and held it in front of my eyes, then started shouted "Ha, you can't see me if I can't see you!"

I wasn't sure if this happened or not at first until I was shown video evidence.
:oops:

hahahahaha
'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' - Eleanor Roosevelt.
Phoenix91
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mandyxoc » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Well I dont normally get that drunk I cant walk but friday was one of those rare occasions :lol:

Me and my bf where at a comedy show....I drank 2 and a half bottles of wine!! :o During the show I got up and walked the wrong way to the toilet which I had already been to ??, fell off my chair but was caught by bf...just! Talked all the way through the last comedian (the best one bf said hehe) In the taxi my phone being a touch screen started playing music which I then tried to answer unsucessfully.... a few times, much to bf's amusment. He didn't find it so funny when I was sick all over the bedroom tho....Oops :-? I'm staying off the wino from now on!

Hangover was a sausage killer!!!!
Mandy Xx
mandyxoc
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby dollydiamond » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:44 pm

mandyxoc wrote:Well I dont normally get that drunk I cant walk but friday was one of those rare occasions :lol:

Me and my bf where at a comedy show....I drank 2 and a half bottles of wine!! :o During the show I got up and walked the wrong way to the toilet which I had already been to ??, fell off my chair but was caught by bf...just! Talked all the way through the last comedian (the best one bf said hehe) In the taxi my phone being a touch screen started playing music which I then tried to answer unsucessfully.... a few times, much to bf's amusment. He didn't find it so funny when I was sick all over the bedroom tho....Oops :-? I'm staying off the wino from now on!

Hangover was a sausage killer!!!!

ahaha aww blesss.
i have another,
i got drunk at the weekend, and rang this guy tht ive liked for ages.
and i told him id kiss himm, without a second thought of he didnt smoke.
:|
i didnt mean it.
i was drunk.
ahhwells x
iloveyou.. xx
dollydiamond
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Next

Return to Cheer me up!