does he like me?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

does he like me?

Postby bex12 » Sat May 03, 2008 12:33 pm

ive known this guy for about 2 years now and i really fancy him i cant stop thinking about him only thing is, he doesnt notice me and i dont know if he even likes me.
1. how can you tell if a guy likes you
2. how can i get him to notice me?
:-?
bex12
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby miaow » Sat May 03, 2008 1:28 pm

hey, i think a sure sign is when they flirt with you. Now this boy may be shy so it may not be obvious but when your talking to him and with him do you feel like he is flirting??

I dont think you have to make him notice you, if he likes you he likes you - doesnt matter what your wearing or what colour your hair is. Maybe bite the bullet and ask him out as friends to go and do something, or invite him round to yours just to hang out and watch a dvd or something....then see if you get any vibes? Texting is a good thing i think for flirting with lads - esp if ppl are shy - they find is easier via text rather than face to face.

xxx
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby bex12 » Sat May 03, 2008 2:51 pm

but wat if i ruin the friendship we already have?
bex12
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby miaow » Sun May 04, 2008 5:45 pm

its a 2 sided coin, you can stand friends with him and never know if something more could of happen (he may make a move anyway but then again he may not), or you can make a move but risk the friendship. Its hard one - but its your call.

xxx
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s