student finance

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

student finance

Postby worrywomen123 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:48 am

ahhhhh...iv just got a letter from student finance saying my application has been approved but guess what they say its not based on my household income and i applied to be income assesed.this means i wont get my grant.i cant ring my local authority until monday and student finance said it was them that i had to talk 2.....im really worried i cant reapply for it coz i live with my mum and step dad and they are going through a messy divorce and me and him are not talking so its unlikely he will support my application...n e advice ne 1? x :cry:
worrywomen123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby miaow » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:15 pm

have u got it sorted??

miaow
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby worrywomen123 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 pm

heya nah i gave them a call today and they said they can not do ne thing until they get my aplication form back from the assessment officer which will take a couple of days :(
worrywomen123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Beckie » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Theres always something wrong with these student finance applications! Mines going back tommorow.. for the THIRD time.. And i actually arrive at university on monday so they're seriously cutting it fine ! You sorted? xx xx
Beckie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby worrywomen123 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:10 am

i know, i was talking to a girl at work and she has had problems with hers. My mate has recieved confirmation for her maintaine loan and grant but not her tution fee loan...stresss lol urs has gone back twice already god what it wrong with these people....nope, im still not sorted.my mum got a letter sayin resend her p60 but if they have sent anything to my stepdad im screwed coz he aint gonna tell me and even if he did he wouldn't do anything about it x :roll:

edited by lilmissespana
Please do not use text talk - there is no character limit on the forums
worrywomen123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to School, College & University