Should I?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Should I?

Postby Shiloh08 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:36 pm

khj
Last edited by Shiloh08 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shiloh08
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:39 pm

you shouldn't have sex unless your in a committed realtionship or you will probabaly regret it and end up feeling used
if he is really worth it then it and he will be worth the wait
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby stylajet » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:07 am

i am begging you to please wait. In your message it clearly shows that you have doubts about him. If you can build up a relationship with him again then fantastic but make sure you talk about sex first. Just do not rush into anything because you will end up regretting it. He seems like a bit of an idiot tbh cus he asked u. He shudnt ave done tht even considerin ur 15. Tell him he has 2 w8 and if he is decent he will x
stylajet
Just Landed
Just Landed

Don't worry about other people.

Postby Lost... » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:04 am

It doesn't make you a slut to want to experience sex, most of the Brittish teens of this generation (especially girls) lose their virginity underage, or at the age of sixteen now. Sex is the most personal experience you are ever likely to have, and in sex everyone is different. So it is impossible for anyone to tell you what you should do. You just need to make sure that whatever you decide you decide it because it's what [u][you][/u] want. Don't do it because a guy says you should and do not obstain because you think your friends and family would frown upon it. Do it because you feel you are ready, and make sure you fully trust whoever you do it with. As long as you are safe i'm sure you won't regret it if you know you are ready...it's not as big a deal for some as everyone makes it out to be.

whatever you decide be careful, and don't be fooled by a charming guy...make sure he is real and cares about you before you give yourself to him.

good luck xx xx
Lost...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby ILoveChristmas » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm speaking from a man's perspective. I'm 26 so i'm not too far removed from what you're experiencing.

Unfortunately the sad truth is that most boys and even some men, will say and do what it takes to get what they want. By the sounds of it this boy wants to have sex with you and he'll be just as nice as it takes to get that.

Wait until you're in a commited, stable relationship with someone genuine.
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Should I?

Postby Aligator » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:29 am

i agree with lost but when i first had sex I was 17 but i had known the girl for 5 years and we weir realy close but ever since i haven't seen that much of her so...
well im trying to say that if uve known them for to long try to keep a good relationship and make sure u not spoil it just because "u want to know how it feels"
R U OK?
Aligator
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s