Was i being stupid, r all boys affraid of relationships?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

shud i just leave him alone completely?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:45 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 2

Was i being stupid, r all boys affraid of relationships?

Postby coloursandlaughter<3 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi i rele liked thid boy and i thought he like me too we made out at my friend kirsty's party he told my mates he like'd me, i'd been txtin him like me txted 4 ages then one day he just replyin and he'stold everyone there's no way he wants anything serious. what can i do to get him interested agin he dnt even like me anymre. i was almost in tears but thoughthe weren't worth it. i really want revenge of some sort or to win him bck ppl.

plz reply asap!!!!!!!!!

xxx
coloursandlaughter<3
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Ogadai » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:16 am

Salut
well the annoying fact is... people change, and some can change suddenyl, like within a few hours sometimes. that's what could of happened with him, or maybe he's suddenly thought that he could never have you, not sure why that would be but it's possible because that's happened to me before.
what i will say is: don't get stuck into the revenge business; that never leads anyway except him wanting to get revenge on you then it just goes on till the end of time.
just remember, whenever in doubt: ask. it's best if he gives you a reason rather than you worrying about it for ages so go ahead and talk to him.
Bon chance
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:00 am

Did he actually want anything serious in the beginning?

Were you in a relationship? or was it just making out and texting?
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:09 am

revenge will only make you bitter and mad and he isn't worth it
don't waste anymore time on him. the best revenge you can get is not be bothered and get on with enjoying yourself
make a boy wait for you to make out in future and then you find out if they really like you, if they'll wait they obviously are really into you
at a young age boys and girls can often change their minds alot from one week to the next
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

thanx gguys

Postby coloursandlaughter<3 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Thanx Guys, I've been talking to my friend but that didn't really help because she meet a guy on the same night as this party and he's txtin her all sweet lil things like i just want to hold u in my arms right now which really isn't helping. and i'd to say yh i knew it was gonna be anything serious but tht's when he started telling evry1 he cud see us going sum where which made he start to think bout being in a relationship and then he just took everything bk n telling evry1 one he dnt like me so thnx evry1 4 ur help. it's helping me forget him so it's getting better.
coloursandlaughter<3
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 pm

sounds like he is scared of committing, alot of guys have this problem and they are best avoided as they will only break your heart over and ove again, blowing hot and cold with you
If he says he has changed his mind in a few days don't be tempted to get back with him as he'll probably change his mind again a few days later and you'll never be sure where you stand
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Under 16s