FUNNY DRUNK STORIES.

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby jampot » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:52 pm

one of the many embarassing things i done last friday was...

i was at my girlfriends party meeting her friends for the first time, ALL her friends were there. so i was getting ready for bed when i suddenly felt like i was going to wet myself.

so

i ran to the toilet in just my knickers, assuming that there was noone in there, but someone was throwing up in the toilet, and i ran around the whole house screaming "IM GONNA WEE MYSELF" until someone carried the girl outside, and i used the toilet.

then got dressed.

then went downstairs where everyone was chanting my name and i panicked!!
so i danced. i danced like a right idiot but i couldnt stop!! then i ran around the room and drank everybodys drink while they watched and cheered me on.

but they cheered me on!!! so it's all ok!!

that was just part of the night too :oops:

hahaa it was brilliant!
That's Me!
jampot
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:56 pm

OMG Jampot, I laughed out loud at that one!! :lol:
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jampot » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:47 pm

how about you? i've managed to embarass myself, you should too!

that was all in about half an hour too...

one time, i was in a nightclub with my cousin and dancing on a small stage, type thing with him and a girl i dont know. he hip bumped me and a slipped and my foot got suck between the stage and the wall. i couldnt get it out for the life of me! he thought it was so funny he'd leave me to myself, and went to the toilet, bought himself an drink, went to the toilet again and 20 minutes later i was still there! with the girl i didnt know still dancing next to me! i had to be lifted out!!

i wasnt best impressed, but i was still laughing. i then found out that my long lost cousin was working behind the bar, and had watched the whole thing!!
That's Me!
jampot
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby x_bubby_x » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 pm

As I was walking home from a club one night with a male mate of mine (I was steaming so he was making sure I got home ok) another mate of mine started chatting to me, then out of no where my male mate came running towards me and attempted to slap my bottom. However he completely missed, hitting my arm and breaking it in three places!! At the time it was funny as I was so drunk it didnt hurt, but in the morning when I woke up with a bone poking out it didnt seem quite so funny..
x_bubby_x
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby rufio89 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm

haha I have a million of these, but I'll use a recent one of my bfs instead.

We went to this festival thing at the end of the summer, and afterwards, we were gonna go into town with his cousin, but he was wearing trainers. His cousin was going home to change anyway, so my bf asked him to pick up his shoes for him.
I lived in the city centre so me and my bf were gonna go to mine and wait for them to get back into town. My bf was trashed, and said "oh wait, I dont want to carry my trainers around with me when you get my shoes", and so proceeded to take his trainers off and give them to his cousin and stand in the pouring rain while we waited for our taxi to turn up.

So his cousin left and me and my bf were stood in the rain, him in just his socks. We got in the taxi, and my he started playing music on his phone, and put the phone on the seat next to him. He left it a minute and then picked it up and tried to answer it. He figured out it wasnt ringing and put it back down again. He left it a minute and said "I wonder who was trying to call me", and I explained to him that no-one had, he was just playing music. Nevertheless, he rang his cousin and said "did you just try to call me?" and obviously his cousin said no, and said "you cold mate?! I've got your shoes for you" and my boyfriend said "why do you have my shoes???????" his cousin reminded him that he'd been asked to pick them up and my bf hung up. He sat there for a minute, and looked at his feet and said "where are my shoes? Why arent I wearing any shoes?" and I laughed at him. He got angry and was like "why are you laughing at me ruth?? have you stolen my shoes?? why did you take my shoes??????".

When we got out the taxi, the taxi driver said to me "good luck babe!!!".

and the next day my bf INSISTED that he was "not that drunk".
[/quote]
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby snail » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Brilliant, Ruth!! :lol:
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:47 am

x_bubby_x I bet your friend felt sooooooo guilty afterwards.

Ruth I am sure your bf "wasn't that drunk" either. I hope you laughed at him when he said that haha.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: FUNNY DRUNK STORIES.

Postby CrystalStarr » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm

My friend was going through a break-up just before Christmas and she got VERY drunk. We couldn't find her towards the end of the night until another friend spotted her sitting on a flight of stairs above our flat, hugging a Christmas tree (where she got that from, and how she got it past the security in our student halls I do not know), singing 'Merry Christmas everyone' to it in a slurring fashion. Apparently the tree loved her more than the rubbish men, she said. Eventually we managed to prise the tree from her and put her to bed. Next morning I got a phone call from her, sounding very wooried, asking me if she'd been in a fight, I said 'no', and she replied 'well why do I have scratches all over me face'? Whilst on the phone she then opened the door to her bathroom and found the Christmas tree stashed into her shower. She couldn't remember anything at all about the tree hugging or delightful singing, but we had a good laugh about it for weeks to come.
CrystalStarr
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:20 am

lmao CrystalStarr.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby keepingsane » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Hilarious stories :] I don't drink when I go out, but one of my friends always gets totally smashed and this one time she went just a bit crazy. She was over on one of those road island things, watching another friend being silly, and I wasn't completely watching her. I turn around JUST as she comes running 60mph towards me and she had such force that she completely knocked me flying into a wall behind me. Everyone found it hilarious, and after the pain had gone, I had to admit it was funny, even though I was mad at her all evening after :]
"The smallest deed is better than the grandest intention" :]
keepingsane
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby fffftiger » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 pm

at my friends girlfriends 18th i got very very drunk and proposed to my boyfriend. not what was meant to happen as we'd only been together 6months and i'm 18 and he's 17 (not that i'm against that) and i was very very drunk. i wouldn't shut up about it until he said yes, then shouted at him for saying yes because i knew he'd only said yes because i made him. then when he agreed with me i started crying because i convinced myself he'd said no because i was fat (i'm a size 10, i don't think i'm fat normally). after being cheered up and told i'm not fat (and told i'd have to stop drinking if i didn't cheer up), i then decided i had a booger that was tickling me when i breathed through my nose so i had to immediately pick it out!

i think that's funny for everyone but me.
fffftiger
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby highlandcow » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm

No fffftiger, that is funny!!
The shame of it though....bet you were well embarrassed when you remembered it the next day!
Made me laugh out loud! :D
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby fffftiger » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm

another drunk story i feel i should post on here.
i've just come back from tenerife all inclusive so there were many drunken times. i'll just go for the few i can remember lol

i got very drunk and joined in "rock the room" (a game in the hotel) and very drunkenly, loudly and most embarrassingly got up, rang to the stage in MASSIVE heels and sang c'est la vie by b*witched and instead of just singing the required line, i sang (with the rep) pretty much the entire song and it's the first time my boyfriend had ever heard me sing!

another night i don't remember a thing at all apart from calling a barman sweet cheeks for giving us free shots (not in the hotel obviously) that tasted of ice cream and a "nice man in a car" as i put it, helping my boyfriend who was carrying pizza (that never got ate) lift me off the floor and start me off walking back to the hotel. i discovered a few hours later (when i woke up for breakfast) that he was a policeman and i'd fallen off a bench and properly smacked my head and was decked out for 20mins. i woke up with the mother of all headaches and a massive craving for bacon (so thats what i had for breakfast, a plate of bacon) and a 14" pizza with only 3 bites taken out of one piece. i still don't know what went on other than that wasn't all that happened.

another night, same bar, i got up on my chair in the titchiest dress you have ever seen (held up only by boob tape), massive heels and nothing else, dancing away, fell off and conked my head on the table and once again asked (no begged) my boyfriend to marry me as soon as we got home (infront of his mum, sis and stepdad) and cried when he told me to shut up and get up (nicely though coz he's like that) and cried even more when everyone was laughing at me but it was all better when he bought me a new cocktail and whispered that he only said no because i was drunk and i ask every time i'm completely sloshed and if i asked him when i was sober he might be able to take me seriously.

there are more stories but i figure i'll keep them sercret =)
fffftiger
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby captainf » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 am

Wow your boyfriend tolerates alot with your drunkeness!
I suppose atleast you're not all over other guys though.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby fffftiger » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 am

i'd never be all over other guys. i've cheated once (on my ex boyfriend after he cheated on me a million times, i don't know why i stayed with him, he chucked me around and all sorts) to get with my current boyfriend. he looks after me, he's always worried that when he's not around something bad will happen but i never drink that much unless i know i'll be looked after. on girls nights in the past i've always stayed relatively sober but at my next girls night i will get sloshed because it's at my mates house (across the road) and i know i'm safe.

my usual emotional scale goes
happy ----------------sad
with no where inbetween

when i'm drunk it's
SUPER DOOPER MEGA HAPPYYY ---------------------------------------------------------------------------ULTIMATELY DEPRESSED
again, with no where inbetween
it usually stays at the happy end but occasionally i cry my eyes out (thinking i'm fat or not being allowed another drink) but it's usually cured with chocolate, pizza, kebab, another drink or a kiss and an "i love you cupcake"
though it was cured once on holiday by john, some drunk guy who i told my drunken problems and he told me his and i laughed and danced away singing "always look on the bright side of life" because my problems were that i got an ashtray spilled on me and there was ice in it and it was cold. his problem that his girlfriend lumped him with her kids on holiday so she could go off with some random fella....so he found his girlfriend, gave her (and her new fella) the kids and went off getting drunk by himself
fffftiger
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Cheer me up!