Everything was going so well...

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Everything was going so well...

Postby grillyguy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:27 am

sorry xxx
but who said life wasnt confusing oohh philosophical lol
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby whoopsie » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:25 pm

grillyguy wrote:yeah thanks i will do that
but ive been told by my friends that i should let james have him because "going out with friends of friends isnt right". But james said I could have him and that he didnt mind and he said he wasnt upset but I still think I have

Sounds like you're fighting over a piece of meat!! lol
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby grillyguy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm

lol and its the best way i can put it lol
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby whoopsie » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Why is everyone but Tom managing his love life??! Poor guy. He might not want either of you!! If you do really like Tom, then tell him. If he likes you back and you start dating, then yes, it will suck for James/John but it's not his life or his choice. The same would apply to you if James and Tom got together. Does Tom know he's being fought over?
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby grillyguy » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:11 am

i dont think so
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby grillyguy » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 pm

last nite he said he liked this matt guy and hes going to this over 16 rave thing and he told me that the only reason matt was going for tom or thats what matts friends have told him. If this is true, I dont want to admit it but im jealous, but also I dont want tom to make a fool of himself because matts friends could be lying and make tom do things to ruin the relationship with matt and then tom will be knocked back and really upset and I dont wanna see him upset.
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby rufio89 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 pm

im sorry if this sounds horrible grillyguy, but you're really going to have to write your problems more coherantly or none of us will be able to help you.

last nite he said he liked this matt guy and hes going to this over 16 rave thing and he told me that the only reason matt was going for tom or thats what matts friends have told him. If this is true, I dont want to admit it but im jealous, but also I dont want tom to make a fool of himself because matts friends could be lying and make tom do things to ruin the relationship with matt and then tom will be knocked back and really upset and I dont wanna see him upset.

Ok, lets try to decipher this: Last night, the guy you like (Tom?) told you that he likes another guy called Matt. Matt is going to an over-16s rave, and Tom thinks the only reason Matt is going, is because Matt likes him. You're jealous of this, but you also respect Tom as a friend, and dont want him to be upset if Matt isnt really going because of him. You think Matt's friends might have said that in order to ruin Matt and Toms relationship, and you're worried Tom will be rejected and you dont want Tom to be upset?

Is that right?

I'm going to work on the assumption that it is.

Why would you think Matt doesnt like Tom? You like Tom, your other friend (John?) likes Tom. It seems he's a pretty desireable guy, what are your grounds for thinking it's a complex game with Matts friends?
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby grillyguy » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Because according to Tom, hes very hard to read and all of his friends say Matt is to. And, he sent me the messages from his best friends and one of them said when they asked Matt about Tom Matt went all quiet but all of his friends say to Tom that he is very hard to read and that they have been wrong about it in the past. So its kind of getting Tom's hopes up
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby rufio89 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Ok, so Matt is very hard to read.

Tom's friends have spoken to Matt, and when they asked about Tom, Matt went quiet?
But Matt's friends have said that he likes Tom?

What reason have Matts friends got to lie? It might be that Matt went quiet because he's embarrased, and he doesnt want people talking about his private life. If he's hard to read, he's probably a reserved person, and likes to keep himself to himself, and doesnt want people getting involved in his love-life.

I'd just stay out of it if I were you. You've only known this Tom a couple of weeks, so while you dont want him to get hurt, you dont know him that well, and you're obviously letting your feelings for him get in the way.

Tom knows all the facts that you do, so just let him live his own life.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 pm

I agree with rufio
Stop worrying about everyone else and concentrate on yourself
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby grillyguy » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:13 pm

rite ok
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby grillyguy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:29 pm

me james and tom went to the cinema and toms cool and i dont think james fancies him so its all cool thanks to everyone that has replied
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby snail » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:54 pm

A happy ending then :D
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby grillyguy » Mon May 25, 2009 9:34 pm

yup nothing happened between me and tom-we both have boyfriends and i try and talk 2 him but he doesnt reply - according to james hes now blocked me for no reason

his loss
xxx
grillyguy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Previous

Return to Friends