pregnancy at 15?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

pregnancy at 15?

Postby c_gee_2k8 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:01 pm

i am 15 n around about the 21st of november i took the monin after pill and then came on my period around about the usuall time every month and i wud be on for about 7 days. but in february i only came on for about 4 days and was a week early and my belly feels really bloated. is there any way i could be pregnant given the fact that i have been regular every month apart from the last one? my boobs do feel like they are getting bigger but i dont know if they are just growin?

wb asap please, thanks =/
c_gee_2k8
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: pregnancy at 15?

Postby snail » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:05 pm

It doesn't sound likely at all from what you've said, but if there's been sex in the last 9 months, pregnancy is always a possibility. So go and take a pregnancy test at the first opportunity to put your mind at rest.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby _Chelsea_ » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:31 pm

It sounds very unlikely, and your boobs getting bigger sounds like it is just because of growing up. Given your age, your periods are bound to be all over the place - even with the pill. I still get irregular ones from time to time also. Worrying can make you miss periods and also mess them up more, and even give your body symptoms that aren't really there (If that makes sense?)

I agree with Snail - For peace of mind go take a pregnancy test
_Chelsea_
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:22 pm

and my boobs swell up just before a period comes and i get a bloated belly, could be your period is about to come
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby hana.15 » Tue May 05, 2009 11:20 pm

First thing to remember is DONT PANIC !!!

here is a list of things you need to do.

1. Do a pregnancy test ASAP... i strongly suggest you do two because my mum was pregnant and it took her 3 tests before she knew she was pregnant with my brother, so the more you do the better.

2. If you are, (Which is awfully unlikley, because of what everone has stated above) then you need to tell your parents or gardians and get yourself an appointment with the GP.

Or If not... Then Dont worry about it, and be more careful next time.

Hannah x
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s