So Called Friends

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

So Called Friends

Postby matyldda » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Hello,
I am part of a group of friends. In my last year at school they were mean and really hurt my feelings. When they got in trouble they blamed me. It got so bad that I just didn't want to go to school. I spoke to my teacher and he sorted it out. Now I am at a different school but I still see them at TaeKwon Do. When I got there last week the first thing one of the said to me was "why did you call me fat". This was quite upsetting :( because I hadn't actually said anything. Then I found out one of the girls was having a party and she hadn't invited me(I wouldn't mind as much if she hadn't come round my house for dinner many times in the week. I haven't seen her since-I am wondering if she has ditched me. What shall I do????
Matyldda
matyldda
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: So Called Friends

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm

forget all of them
they are not friends and tell your leader the trouble you had at school so he can keep an eye on the situation for you
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: So Called Friends

Postby miaow » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Your at a new school - are there new friends there you can make - surely so?

It's not worth the headache if they are going to be petty and after all, they've not been good friends to you. Why bother keeping in contact with them (can you not go to a taewondo class another night so you dont have to see them?)
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends