are they really friends?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

are they really friends?

Postby bethfriend » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:06 pm

well i fell out with my best friends just last month but we have made up now.but they still keep leaving me out of everything and i always get the blame :( i like im invisible.i have tried to commit suicide three times and i slit my wrists.but i have been friends with them for 9 years i cant really stop being friends with them i have tried talking to them bit they just dont listen :x what do i do?
bethfriend
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: are they really friends?

Postby _Chelsea_ » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Truth be told - I don't think so.

Being treated this way isn't fair and if these people have pushed you to attempt suicide and self harm, no one is ever worth that. I'm not saying give up on them, but I'm saying I think you need more help than just in the friendship area. I think(I could well be wrong so take it lightly:) ) you lack self confidence and that's why you do these things and put up with this much trouble.

Just try to remember - As hopeless as things are now, it's cliche but true - Things will get better and you definatley are worth much more than what you're feeling right now!

Perhaps see if you can find someone to talk to about this - Anyone here of course will help if they can, but a relative, or someone at school, or a neighbour...Help comes in surprising forms sometimes :)
_Chelsea_
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:33 am

No way are they really true friends.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby morris mouse » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:55 pm

_Chelsea_ wrote: I think you lack self confidence and that's why you do these things and put up with this much trouble.

I agree with "_Chelsea_" As has been suggested,try & find help from some people that you know & trust. Even counselling,perhaps.
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:14 pm

and join some clubs at school where you can make some new friends
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate