I'm embarresed to see my friend

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I'm embarresed to see my friend

Postby bethfriend » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 am

i have this friend who i really care about, but i have told them things which are a bit embarrasing they say its ok and they think im sweet but i feel lik e im trying to get to close to them and that they are going to find me annoying,but i want to stay good friends with them though because i dont know what i would do without them.but if i stay away form them then i will feel horrible....what should i do?
bethfriend
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I'm embarresed to see my friend

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:56 am

Your friend has said its ok...whats the problem?
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 am

Sorry I didn't mean to sound so rude; what I mean is if your friend has said that what you have said is ok, then it isn't bothering them; so there is no problem on their part. It's only your part. The whole point of friends is you share the embarrassing gorey stuff with each other.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby morris mouse » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:38 pm

bethfriend wrote: I have this friend who i really care about, but i have told them things which are a bit embarrasing they say its ok and they think im sweet

This is a VERY good friend to you. You can tell them anything :D DON'T be afraid to trust them.

If your friend has said that what you have said is ok, then it isn't bothering them; so there is no problem on their part.

I agree with "dipsydoodlenoodle"
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends