Friend hell

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friend hell

Postby smilingontheinside » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:10 am

I was really good friends with this girl we are also related. We lived together last year and got on great unfortunately she found (or went looking for)my diary the day I was moving out and I had said some pretty horrible stuff about her and writen some things to make her think I am mentally disturbed. I'm not but everyone has days when they get angry and need to rant. Anyway now she hates me and refuses to talk to me which is really awkward as we go to the same school and have some of the same family and friends (her family hate me too because they think I want to destroy them or something) My friends want very little to do with me now which is understandable as I've become moody and withdrawn over the whole situation. I just don't know what to do she really really hates me and has turned a few people against me making me embarrassed and ashamed in school what do I do?
smilingontheinside
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Friend hell

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:09 pm

A diary is a very private thing and she shouldn't have read it
Have you tried to explain to her as you have her that it was just a place to vent and was never meant to be read by anyone
Why did she move out, where there other problems before this?
If you have tried to make up and she still won't then you will just have to move on and rise above all this
Don't allow this to stop you being happy, people have to make their own minds up about you and any that will take the word of another without first forming their own opinion are probably not the type of friends you want anyway
Also either stop using a diary or get one with a lock or store it in a lock box
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: Friend hell

Postby morris mouse » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm

A diary (to most people) is a VERY private thing to have,where we be as honest as we can.

As I see it, you shouldn't have said some pretty horrible stuff about her and writen some things to make her think that
you were mentally disturbed. :(

You'll just need to put this down to experience (& learn from it)
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends