Admins and Moderators - Leaving or Joining.

This forum is for announcements about the forums as well as being a place for media agencies to post information about opportunities to be part of upcoming programmes. Only admins, moderators or members of the media group can post here but anyone can read the messages. To request membership of the media group please visit your user control panel.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. To post in the media thread please request access to the Media user group. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Admins and Moderators - Leaving or Joining.

Postby all_apologies » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 pm

As Jo, the site owner, has been busy with other projects, she has appointed some new site administrators. If you have any problems with the site that require site admin as opposed to moderators (user name changes are a popular request), please contact me (all_apologies), peecee or embop for help.

We are also implementing a few minor site changes at the moment, such as adding new forum headers and changing some of the existing ones. We hope that we’ll be able to better accommodate the range of problems we get on PP by doing so, but it may take a little while before everything is in its correct place. Bear with us!

Updated by Jo on 16/04/09.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Site Admin!

Postby Jo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 am

Hi all

I know some of you are wondering who embop is - so let me explain! I am now sharing ownership of the site with my daughter, Emma :D

She will be a link between myself and the moderators when I haven't been able to log in for a while so I'm hoping you'll all make her feel welcome!

She will eventually post some info about herself in the moderator thread :)

Jo
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Pwif » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 pm

A very big welcome to Emma. =D>

We're very pleased that she's here to help with running PP. If you want to chat with her, or if you've got any queries, I know that she'll be very happy to help. :D
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jo » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 am

Pwif has decided to hang up her moderator hat after over 3 years of PP service! Real life has finally taken over, as it tends to do. Pwif will probably still be around as a normal user from time to time but I'd like to thank her for all the time she's spent keeping the site in order since she became a moderator. I'm sure she'll miss playing with the naughty word filter!

Thank you Pwif! =D>
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Admins and Moderators - Leaving or Joining.

Postby peecee » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Pwif is far too busy to be a mod any more... :wink:

But Pwif, you've got to stick around anyway - the ice cream threads are no fun without you... :cry: :wink:
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby all_apologies » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 am

Just a quick note to say that Moose is no longer on the moderating team as real life has taken over! Don't despair too much though, she'll still be around on the forums from time to time.

I also just want to mention that for the timebeing if you wish to contact a mod/admin for any reason, peecee and I are the ones on here most regularly. I may not be posting much advice at the moment on the forums, but I do visit the site pretty much every day.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jo » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Please welcome Snail and weatherman78 as new moderators!
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Jo » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 pm

A warm welcome to ILoveChristmas who became a moderator today! =D>
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Announcements & Media Requests