my mates gf just ot him a car its wrong cuz what he does

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my mates gf just ot him a car its wrong cuz what he does

Postby dandedoodles » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:38 am

Hiya guys,
My good friend new gf has just bought hi an really expensive new car, they have been going out with eachother for 2 months,
Anyway the thing that im worried about is my friend can be a really big flirt,and he still speaks 2 his old gf on the phone most days, and when shes not around will flirt with her, like flick her on the boob, say he wants to feel her boobs stuff like that,
I think he still likes his ex dose anyone else get that idea?

the other thing is when he gave one of my mates a lift home the other day he said he would cheat on her with my mate , he also said 2 me the other day who his next concer was and i wasnt sure what 2 belive,him or not,

But now that she has got him this car i feel like shes trying 2 keep him, as i think she nows what hes like

Does it sound like 2 anyone that she is trying 2 keep him buy getting him this car?

PLease reply sometimes i think i should tell her what hes really like
dandedoodles
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: my mates gf just ot him a car its wrong cuz what he does

Postby mattmxl » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Well if I thought somebody was going to cheat on men the last thing I would do would be to buy them a car. I'd be confronting them and trying to expose the information out of them for myself. It does sound to me like this girl does like your friend and possibly bu buying him the car she hopes for some sort of misguded loyalty, but if your friend is saying all this stuff about he'd cheat on her with somebody else, then I don't think she's going to find it.
mattmxl
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby spacegirl » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 pm

i'm sorry but this girl sounds a little crazy, buing someone an expensive new car after only 2 months of dating!!! if she knows what he's like and is buying him extravagant gifts like this then she's a fool. she's allowing your mate to walk all over her and he knows he can which is probably why he does. if he's a friend of yours and you're concerned about how he's treating her maybe you should have a quiet word and ask him to show a bit more respect. if he's having none of it sounds like there's not much else you can do, and you shouldn't worry abut it! she's going to have to make her own mistakes!
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:31 am

spacegirl wrote:i'm sorry but this girl sounds a little crazy, buing someone an expensive new car after only 2 months of dating!!! if she knows what he's like and is buying him extravagant gifts like this then she's a fool.

I agree, however even if she doesn't know what he's like she's crazy to be spending a lot of money on an expensive car for someone she's known for 2 months.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm

I think she has been really naive buying him a car, and it does sound like she is trying to keep him by buying him a gift like that, so she probably knows deep down what he's like.

Maybe you should have a word with her when you see her, or at least one of her friends and explain to her what he's like. What does your friend think about all this? Have you told him how you feel?

There's only so much you can do though unfortunately. If she is insistent on buying a car for someone she's only been with for 2 months, she's unlikely to see sense even if you gave her photographic evidence! She might just have to learn from experience on this one.
crumpetsandtea
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby miaow » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:19 pm

It sounds like she is really insecure, so is trying to buy his affections, and it's obviously working.

I would be tempted to stay out of this one, your loyalty is with your mate, however it is totally wrong what he is doing. I would keep quiet for the time being, and hopefully the whole relationship will fizzle out. IF you did tell her, she does sound a little crazy (as others said - buying a car for someone you've been with for 2 months!) would she really believe you? Then what ruptions would it cause with your mate and you?

Have you spoke to him - told him you think it's wrong what he is doing?
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends